PDA

View Full Version : New Kid In Town From The Netherlands!

Mrs Henley
05-28-2008, 03:00 PM
Howdy folks!

I'm Danielle and I'm 16 years old.
I think the reason why I am here should be not so difficult, haha.
Don is my favorite Eagle and maybe some of you know my adventure in Rotterdam, Netherlands at April 3rd with Don and Glenn (don't forget Glennie!)

And eh..that's everything.
Haha!

Bye :grooving:

Molly
05-28-2008, 04:47 PM
Welcome to The Border, Danielle!

Glennsallnighter
05-28-2008, 05:25 PM
Welcome to the Border from Dublin Danielle! I've had a peek at your site. Its good but as I don't speak Dutch :headshake: I can't follow the text. Some good pics of my idol Glenn :heart: . Thanks. Good luck with it anyway MH!

sodascouts
05-28-2008, 05:57 PM
I said hi in another thread but welcome again, Danielle! I'm glad you've decided to join. As you know, I think your site is great!

Freypower
05-28-2008, 06:22 PM
Welcome from Australia to a resident of Glenn's favourite country in Europe, Danielle!

Ive always been a dreamer
05-28-2008, 08:16 PM
A big welcome from me as well, Danielle. Glad you decided to join us, and hope you enjoy yourself here on The Border. I checked out your website too and I think it is great. I don't know a word of Dutch either, however, I got the message loud and clear. :D

And about your user name - now we have a Mrs. Henley and a Mrs. Frey on the board. Now if only we could get Mr. Henley and Mr. Frey to pay us a visit, we'd be all set! :D

Share1967
05-29-2008, 01:27 AM
welcome Danielle :D

Mrs Frey
05-29-2008, 02:19 AM
Welcome to The Border, Mrs Henley! :D :yay: How great to have a young fan like you here. I haven't had a chance to check out your site yet, but I certainly will soon! Since my second language is Afrikaans, I might just be able to understand some of what is written on your site. :D

I don't know anything about your adventure with Don and Glenn :heart: on 3 April - I want details! :wink: Gosh, our husbands are quite something, aren't they? :wink: :wink:

glenneaglesfan
05-29-2008, 07:08 AM
Welcome to the Border, Danielle! Maybe you could teach us some Dutch - I have several articles about the guys from your country - nice pictures, but I can't read them!

TimothyBFan
05-29-2008, 07:43 AM
Welcome Danielle--like your website also-tho can't read it-but sure like the pictures (you have a couple great ones of Timothy I had never seen before).

Mrs Henley
05-29-2008, 08:48 AM
Welcome to The Border, Mrs Henley! :D :yay: How great to have a young fan like you here. I haven't had a chance to check out your site yet, but I certainly will soon! Since my second language is Afrikaans, I might just be able to understand some of what is written on your site. :D

I don't know anything about your adventure with Don and Glenn :heart: on 3 April - I want details! :wink: Gosh, our husbands are quite something, aren't they? :wink: :wink:

Thank you all!!!:D yeah our husbands are cute :)

I'll post my adventure here somewhere ;)

EDIT: I have post the story in Concert Reviews ;)
And if you want some pic's of Tim or Don or who ever of the Eagles, just say and I'll send it to you! ;) :)

Mrs Henley
05-29-2008, 08:56 AM
Welcome to the Border, Danielle! Maybe you could teach us some Dutch - I have several articles about the guys from your country - nice pictures, but I can't read them!

I'd love to teach you some Dutch ;)

Mrs Henley
05-29-2008, 08:59 AM
A big welcome from me as well, Danielle. Glad you decided to join us, and hope you enjoy yourself here on The Border. I checked out your website too and I think it is great. I don't know a word of Dutch either, however, I got the message loud and clear. :D

And about your user name - now we have a Mrs. Henley and a Mrs. Frey on the board. Now if only we could get Mr. Henley and Mr. Frey to pay us a visit, we'd be all set! :D

Haha, I hope Cindy and Sharon doesn't want to kill us ;) :P :hilarious:

Brooke
05-29-2008, 10:35 AM
Welcome from me, too, Danielle. I also checked out your site. Looks great, but I also can't read dutch. :roll:

So, you got a great acknowledgement from Don and Glenn at the concert. Very cool!

This is a wonderful place if you love the Eagles, so join right in! :D

TimothyBFan
05-29-2008, 01:19 PM
EDIT: I have post the story in Concert Reviews ;)
And if you want some pic's of Tim or Don or who ever of the Eagles, just say and I'll send it to you! ;) :)

Timothy please!!!! Why don't you post some of your pictures here on each of the individual members topics? Just a thought!!

I didn't realize how young you were-my daughter is 15 and loves the Eagles also--it makes me so happy to see that they are also enjoyed by your generation!

Perfect Little Sister
05-29-2008, 04:31 PM
Welcome MH! As I was perusing your site, I had my son come look at it in hopes there was a language button that would translate for me. I'd love to be able to read it, but didn't think my son had the patience to sit and translate for me. lol

Glennsallnighter
05-29-2008, 05:59 PM

Yes MF, That was the first thing I thought of when I read all the Dutch! Maybe MF will have enough to translate!!

Maleah
05-29-2008, 11:41 PM
Welcome Mrs. Henley! SO glad to have you on the board! I'm thrilled that you're another Henley fan AND that you're such a young fan! Everybody teases me at work about liking artists that broke up before I was even born (I'm 24). lol I checked out your site...it's very good! Now I have to go check out your story that you're talking about! lol Welcome again!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs Henley
05-30-2008, 02:44 AM
Welcome MH! As I was perusing your site, I had my son come look at it in hopes there was a language button that would translate for me. I'd love to be able to read it, but didn't think my son had the patience to sit and translate for me. lol

Thanks!!

There's a lot of English now on the site! :D So I think you'll understand it a little ;)

Mrs Henley
05-30-2008, 02:45 AM
Welcome Mrs. Henley! SO glad to have you on the board! I'm thrilled that you're another Henley fan AND that you're such a young fan! Everybody teases me at work about liking artists that broke up before I was even born (I'm 24). lol I checked out your site...it's very good! Now I have to go check out your story that you're talking about! lol Welcome again!!!!!!!!!!

I know totaly were you're talking about, everybody at school is telling me:
"They are so damn old...why are you fan of them?"
Gosh.. :roll:

But Thank you! :D

Mrs Frey
05-30-2008, 11:23 AM
Mrs Henley, I know what you mean. I'm 31, and even though I only became a fan of the Eagles four years ago (and fanatical just over a year ago), I've always liked music from the past, and became an Elvis fanatic at 11, and a Beatles fanatic at 14. I was not very popular at school because of it, but did that put me off them? NO! :twisted:

You go, girl! You have exquisite taste.

By the way, I only have internet access at work, and I tried to view your website, but the system administrator blocks access to it. Apparently something about it is against company policy. :roll: That's a pity, as I was really looking forward to having a look. And perhaps helping my Border friends with some of the Dutch translation... :wink:

Mrs Henley
05-30-2008, 02:31 PM
I think those people who're saying that don't know what music is ;)

That's sad Mrs Frey :( :'( Maybe it'll work in the further..
someday we're gonna be real at the internet with a own address haha :P

DonFan
05-30-2008, 03:53 PM
Welcome from DonFan to Mrs Henley--it is always nice to welcome another Don fan to the board!

Mrs Henley
06-01-2008, 05:36 AM
Thanks DonFan! :D