PDA

View Full Version : Rotterdam, the Netherlands 4-03-08

Mrs Henley
05-29-2008, 08:53 AM
Well there we go.

the story about the roses...
sorry if there are any mistakes in it

My friend Stephanie and I went yesterday to our dear Eagles with a suprise, roses for Don and Glenn.

They started with How Long and we were a little exited if it would work, after How Long, Don talked to us and I started yelling or screaming or whatever you want to call it to Don. He looked at me and he saw my rose (happy me) and he smiled. After the break Don and Glenn (before the break the mission didn’t worked, Don and Glenn talked a lot about us and all that stuff) talked about the roses we had and Glenn said to us, "We’ll be back". Don and Glenn started having fun with us and with the Helmet Cam we showed our roses. After Desperado we want to gave them to Glenn but he said "just wait" or something like that. So they said goodbye to everybody and Glenn walked to the end of the stage and he said to someone of the security that they want to have our roses (with Take It Easy Stephanie was hyper with the roses, Glenn noticed that and we were very happy ’bout that) so Stephanie (she was holding mine even)gave our roses too that security guy and he gave them to Glenn and Glenn said "thank you" and "One for Don" and he gave Don his rose (we have put some cards on the roses)(the roses were fake by the way ) Don did a kiss to me and Glenn did one to Stephanie and they walked away, when they were walking to the back they read our cards.

And we can’t still believe it It’s so magic!

Aaaaaahhhhhh I'm still sooooooooo in :heart: with Don........!!! :iloveyou:

sodascouts
05-29-2008, 02:58 PM
Lovely story - I'm happy that you were able to get the roses to Glenn and Don.

Glennsallnighter
05-29-2008, 06:21 PM
OMIGOD I'm so :jealous: ! Well done girls!

Mrs Henley
05-30-2008, 02:41 AM
Yeah thanks :D

Next time we'll give them something from you all!
One big suprise, :lol:

Brooke
05-30-2008, 09:58 AM
Very cool, Mrs H! :partytime:

Mrs Frey
05-30-2008, 11:42 AM
That's fantastic, Mrs Henley! :D What a lovely story! Good for you and your friend.

glenneaglesfan
05-30-2008, 12:25 PM
What sweet guys to accept your roses so gracefully. Great story, Mrs H!

Mrs Henley
05-30-2008, 02:28 PM
:)!!

Ive always been a dreamer
05-31-2008, 07:32 PM
Thanks for sharing your story MH. That is awesome that you got your roses to Don and Glenn.

Mrs Henley
07-16-2008, 05:10 PM
I found some nice photos of the concert in Rotterdam at April 3rd! :)

http://www.kamerado.nl/eagles.html

Glennsallnighter
07-16-2008, 05:41 PM
Thanks MH, they are very nice close ups! The fourth one is particularly hot :inlove:

Mrs Henley
07-16-2008, 05:43 PM
Indeed, I'm glad..some good pictures of the show :inlove:

Mrs Frey
07-17-2008, 06:08 AM
I found some nice photos of the concert in Rotterdam at April 3rd! :)

http://www.kamerado.nl/eagles.html

Thanks for the link, Mrs Henley! Great photos! :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: (a nod for each Eagle :wink: )

Stephanie
07-17-2008, 12:50 PM
Well there we go.

My friend Stephanie and I went yesterday to our dear Eagles with a suprise, roses for Don and Glenn.

They started with How Long and we were a little exited if it would work, after How Long, Don talked to us and I started yelling or screaming or whatever you want to call it to Don. He looked at me and he saw my rose (happy me) and he smiled. After the break Don and Glenn (before the break the mission didn’t worked, Don and Glenn talked a lot about us and all that stuff) talked about the roses we had and Glenn said to us, "We’ll be back". Don and Glenn started having fun with us and with the Helmet Cam we showed our roses. After Desperado we want to gave them to Glenn but he said "just wait" or something like that. So they said goodbye to everybody and Glenn walked to the end of the stage and he said to someone of the security that they want to have our roses (with Take It Easy Stephanie was hyper with the roses, Glenn noticed that and we were very happy ’bout that) so Stephanie (she was holding mine even)gave our roses too that security guy and he gave them to Glenn and Glenn said "thank you" and "One for Don" and he gave Don his rose (we have put some cards on the roses)(the roses were fake by the way ) Don did a kiss to me and Glenn did one to Stephanie and they walked away, when they were walking to the back they read our cards.

Glenn :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

It was :heart:!!!
Oh and never forget:
"Don't throw the roses" ;) :lol:

Mrs Henley
07-22-2008, 07:28 PM
Well there we go.

Glenn :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

It was :heart:!!!
Oh and never forget:
"Don't throw the roses" ;) :lol:

I'll never forget that again!