PDA

View Full Version : Yeah Signature Of Timmy!

Mrs Henley
05-29-2008, 09:10 AM
Tuesday I get a note with the mail that someone send me a letter or something.
I called that company who have to deliver it, and they said it came from the USA and from Cali. and blahblah blah (long story she told). Okay, I didn't order something so it should be, haha.
Yesterday the deliveryman came and gave the envelop, Americaaaaa!!!! Sorry.
It came from Jeddrah music and I saw Timmy's web manager's name on it, so I knew it was true.
A lovely signature of Timmy! :D

Okay, I have one of the Eagles..just 3 to go :P

timfan
05-29-2008, 11:02 AM
That's great MH! I'm so happy for you! :yay:

Timothy really is wonderful to his fans! :)

sodascouts
05-29-2008, 12:05 PM
How nice! Tim is such a great guy!

Mrs Henley
05-30-2008, 02:46 AM
That's great MH! I'm so happy for you! :yay:

Timothy really is wonderful to his fans! :)

I agree! :)

Mrs Frey
05-30-2008, 11:28 AM
Woo hoo hoo, Mrs Henley! :yay: :D

tbs fanatic
05-30-2008, 03:08 PM
Yay! That's great. What a nice surprise.

Mrs Henley
05-30-2008, 03:29 PM
Even when you are a big Don fan you can't without Timmy :lol:

TimothyBFan
12-28-2008, 03:20 PM
Timothy must have changed the pic he sends out to fans (not that I would know because I still haven't gotten an answer to my letter that I wrote 2 months ago:weep:). Check out this link from this autograph seeker. NICE pic!

http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic.php?t=116725

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e136/williehoo/Timothy%20B%20Schmit/TimothyBSchmitautograph.jpg

Looks as if she emailed to Tim's site. I sent my letter to the address we have on EOC and never emailed to that site. The return address is Julie Freeman, which must be the webmistress for his site? Don't know if I should just be patient and hope I get an answer yet from my letter or if I should try to email to the website.

I should of asked Santa for an autograph of Timothy-then maybe I would have gotten it.

sodascouts
12-28-2008, 04:48 PM
Oh my gosh, that is a hot photo! Methinks I need to write to Mr. Schmit and get me one of those with his signature emblazoned upon it. It would be quite a nice keepsake. I've always intended to do it anyway, but that terrific photo is a nice motivator to do it sooner rather than later! lol

Perhaps I should write to the website and see if the response is more prompt. If so, I'll change the contact info on TBSO accordingly.

TimothyBFan
12-28-2008, 06:31 PM
Well, I went ahead and wrote to the address that the website gives you when you hit contact (info@timothybschmit.com). Now we will see if I get a response there. I am going to feel bad if I was just being impatient and get something from him from both addresses. I bet my daughter would take one of them off of my hands tho.:)

Brooke
12-28-2008, 08:26 PM
Wow! That is a great pic! Love it!

I wrote to Tim also by mail and have not received a reply either. :headshake:

timfan
12-28-2008, 09:00 PM
I'm not sure if some mail got lost last year or not.....

As usual I sent Timothy a small gift last year for his birthday but i got no reply..... I just figured it was a screw up on the mailing ( on either end). I have once again sent him a gift this year and am waiting to see if I get a reply ( I hope I do; that pic is gorgeous!) .

Glennsallnighter
12-28-2008, 09:09 PM
I hope you do too! That pic is really lovely.

Prettymaid
12-29-2008, 06:09 PM
I hope you all get your autographed picture because who deserves it more than Borderers!