PDA

View Full Version : Hilarious biography of Glenn!

glenneaglesfan
05-30-2008, 12:51 PM
This came up on my Google alert and had me laughing out loud. It has obviously been translated using some computerised programme. Check out the mysterious appearance of the World Health Organisation, and "the local television demo Erithacus rubecola Seymour's Swinging Time" (that's the scientific name for a robin!)

http://krastiobshawville.blogspot.com/2008/05/glenn-frey.html

Other highlights:

"He too took pianoforte lessons from age basketball team -- at the pressure of his parents -- until hardly earlier his stripling years."

"He was geological dating Frey's girlfriend's sister" :headscratch:

"Eventually, Frey, Souther, and Browne concluded up sharing a house together, and the iI of them panax quinquefolius on Browne's demo of "Jamaica Say You Will." :?: Ginseng??? :?

" Frey and Henley quick emerged as the iI with the to the highest degree commercial musical ears, Frey as coauthor (with Jackson Browne) and spark advance singer on their first unmarried, "Accept It Easy,":lol:

"between them, they turned what became Desperate criminal into a very ambitious (for the time) thematic-based concept album," :D

"Frey and Henley as well co-wrote the title racecourse"

"He too embarked on an unexpected playacting career in the awaken of 1984's The Allnighter, which spawned the pip "Smuggler's Blues," a song that subsequently elysian an episode of the strike TV series Miami Vice on which Frey guest asterisked"

:rofl:

DonFan
05-30-2008, 01:02 PM
Too funny! :lol:

TimothyBFan
05-30-2008, 01:20 PM
WHAT??!?!?

Brooke
05-30-2008, 01:40 PM
Oh my! :lol:

sodascouts
05-30-2008, 02:22 PM
Some of those I can figure out what they must have been in the original language, but others... NO idea! The problem with internet translators! lol

I think my favorite is "Frey as coauthor (with Jackson Browne) and spark advance singer on their first unmarried, "Accept It Easy"

Their first unmarried! I love that term for a "single" lol! I wonder what their next "unmarried" will be for LROOE? ;)

Glennsallnighter
05-30-2008, 05:16 PM
That is very funny altogether! It just shows how meanings of words can get lost in literal translation, and how the internet translations can be nearly 'blind'

Again I love 'Accept it Easy' :lol:

Also the reference to Desperado as 'Desperate Criminal'

And that Glenn :heart: guest 'asterisked**' on Miami Vice! :rofl:

Freypower
05-30-2008, 06:47 PM
Do I now need an avatar called Spark Advance Singer? :twisted:
:D

Ive always been a dreamer
05-31-2008, 07:30 PM
I think "Accept It Easy" is one of the funniest parts, too. And Soda, I think What Do I Do With My Heart, Waiting In the Weeds, and Somebody could all make it as unmarrieds off of LROOE. :wink:

Mrs Frey
06-02-2008, 02:29 AM
That's very funny, GEF! :lol: Thanks for sharing that with us!

It reads rather like John Lennon's humorous little books that he had published in the '60s: "In His Own Write" and "A Spaniard In The Works". Of course, his nonsense speak was intentional!