PDA

View Full Version : Timothy is busy with his new solo album!!

Mrs Henley
07-07-2008, 08:04 AM
Julie (his website manager) told me that Timmy is very busy right now with his new album!!! She didn't want to tell me what the name would be or when it would be released, but she said soon!

Yeah!! :D

DonFan
07-07-2008, 09:15 AM
That is great news! Was it posted on his website?

Mrs Henley
07-07-2008, 09:36 AM
I don't think, I'm not sure.
I was talking with Julie and she said.

The only thing I read at his website about a new album was that he had plans to make one this year.

sodascouts
07-07-2008, 10:19 AM
That's great! It's impressive that he can finish when he's doing so much touring with the Eagles.

Mrs Henley
07-07-2008, 10:32 AM
Yes, in his holiday now, he's also very busy with it.
Sad for me and a friend, that we can't have an interview right now with him :(

Ive always been a dreamer
07-07-2008, 11:34 AM
Thanks for the heads up Mrs. H. Wouldn't it be great if he would do some solo appearences when the album come out!!! :nod: :nod: :nod:

Mrs Henley
07-07-2008, 11:39 AM
Thanks for the heads up Mrs. H. Wouldn't it be great if he would do some solo appearences when the album come out!!! :nod: :nod: :nod:

Yes, that's would be great!
I hope if Tim started to do that, he also wants to visit the Netherlands/Europe :mrgreen:

tbs fanatic
07-07-2008, 12:04 PM
Oh yeah! Fingers crossed it is 'very, very soon'. :grooving: :grooving:

sodascouts
07-07-2008, 12:17 PM
If Timothy did a solo appearance, it would be a rare event. I would consider traveling for it.

TimothyBFan
07-07-2008, 12:50 PM
:yay: :P :headbang: :cheers: :rockon: :yay:

rcknalwys
07-08-2008, 11:48 AM
I can't wait for Timothy's new cd, thanks for the heads up. Just wondering, how do you get to talk to Julie? Would love to have the opportunity too :wink:
During HFO, I actually met someone who had seen Timothy and Dan Fogelberg doing some concerts together. They were very small venues so she was able to meet them both and had some great pics of them, including a couple of her with them. I was SO jealous! I would definitely travel to see Timothy live too.

Mrs Henley
07-08-2008, 12:03 PM
I can't wait for Timothy's new cd, thanks for the heads up. Just wondering, how do you get to talk to Julie? Would love to have the opportunity too :wink: .

I send an E-Mail to his website about a Dutch Timothy FanSite (doesn't excist anymore) and Julie send me a Mail back, and that's how it starts. Julie is really a sweet girl!

tbs fanatic
07-08-2008, 04:10 PM
Am I right in thinking that his Mom is his website manager?

Mrs Henley
07-08-2008, 04:15 PM
Am I right in thinking that his Mom is his website manager?

No, his Mom isn't ;)
As far as I know.

timfan
07-08-2008, 10:13 PM
His mother used to be his website manager but she stopped doing it within the last few years. I am unsure exactly why but that is when Julie took over and yes Julie is great!! I have had many email dealings with her (both about TBSO and otherwise) and she has always responded quickly and been very kind. We sure are lucky as fans of Timothy that he is so accesible through his website manager! :)

Mrs Henley
07-09-2008, 06:18 AM
Yes indeed! :D

rcknalwys
07-09-2008, 10:46 AM
Ah, so that's how. I've emailed a few times and never received a response. Guess I'll have to do it again! LOL Again, thanks for sharing, I'm really looking forward to the new cd.

Mrs Henley
07-09-2008, 10:58 AM
Maybe you can try one of these E-Mail addresses:
info@timothybschmit.com
info4timothybschmit@gmail.com

it worked for me ;)

tbs fanatic
07-10-2008, 04:11 PM
His mother used to be his website manager but she stopped doing it within the last few years. I am unsure exactly why but that is when Julie took over and yes Julie is great!! I have had many email dealings with her (both about TBSO and otherwise) and she has always responded quickly and been very kind. We sure are lucky as fans of Timothy that he is so accesible through his website manager! :)

Ah, okay. I thought I had heard that somewhere. Thanks for the info.