PDA

View Full Version : New girl in town

Stephanie
07-08-2008, 03:25 PM
Hello!

I'm a New Kid In Town here at the board. :D
My name is Stephanie, I'm from The Netherlands and I'm a huge Glenn Frey fan!

I went together with Danielle (Mrs Henley) to the Eagles at April 3rd in Rotterdam, so I think that you now already the story about the roses.
When Glenn song No More Cloudy Days he looked at me. :angel:

~Stephanie~

Mrs Henley
07-08-2008, 03:28 PM
Hi Stephanie!!

Welcome on the board! Glad you finally join, haha.
Yeah that was a gorgeous time at the Eagles, aah Don :inlove:

Hope you have a lovely time here!

Oh and now in Dutch!

Haha, nee welkom @ The Border!
Je zult het hier tof vinden!
(Mrs Frey knows what I'm sayin' right know :lol:)

And now I'll do something in the Glenn sign language, just like what he and Don did ;)

:inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
:mrgreen:

Haha no enjoy!!! :D

Brooke
07-08-2008, 04:18 PM
Welcome to The Border, Stephanie!

I've heard about your adventure with Mrs H! Sounds like a wonderful night!

Mrs Henley
07-08-2008, 04:19 PM
Brooke congrats with your 2400 comments!! :D

Mrs Frey
07-09-2008, 02:26 AM
Aaah, welcome to The Border, Stephanie! :yay: :D I'm so glad you found us here! Yes, yours and Mrs Henley's story was indeed fantastic. I was a little jealous :jealous:, although I shouldn't be! :blush:

I had my own amazing experience in London on 20 March, when Glenn :heart: made eyes at me, pointed and winked at me. I thought I was going to melt... :inlove: :heart: :fainting:

I hope you have plenty of fun here with us!

By the way, Mrs Henley, I understood the gist of your Dutch :wink: - I must say, Afrikaans has evolved a lot since Jan van Riebeeck visited the Cape!

Glennsallnighter
07-09-2008, 02:56 AM
Welcome from me too Stephanie. I'm delighted you and MH had such a good time at the gig. I went with MF, GEF and my daughter Timtot. I had a little 'Glenntact' as well and like you others felt like I was going to melt. I love your av :thumbsup: and I've checked out your site. even though I don't know a word of dutch most of it was clear enough to me! I love your 'Pic of the week'. Glenn :heart: is obviously so happy there.......and my t-shirts that I sent away for from Minnesota arrived yesterday!! :D :D :D :D :D

I'd LOVE to see one (or more of :wink: ) Glenn :heart: ' s solo gigs!

Enjoy your time on the board. You and MH certainly spice it up :wink:

Glenn :heart: Frey :iloveyou: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Mrs Henley
07-09-2008, 06:25 AM
Aaah, welcome to The Border, Stephanie! :yay: :D I'm so glad you found us here! Yes, yours and Mrs Henley's story was indeed fantastic. I was a little jealous :jealous:, although I shouldn't be! :blush:

I had my own amazing experience in London on 20 March, when Glenn :heart: made eyes at me, pointed and winked at me. I thought I was going to melt... :inlove: :heart: :fainting:

I hope you have plenty of fun here with us!

By the way, Mrs Henley, I understood the gist of your Dutch :wink: - I must say, Afrikaans has evolved a lot since Jan van Riebeeck visited the Cape!

Glenn is such a nice guy, he loves his fans :heart:

Aah great Mrs Frey! :D Yeh I'd love to believe that!

Mrs Henley
07-09-2008, 06:27 AM
Welcome from me too Stephanie. I'm delighted you and MH had such a good time at the gig. I went with MF, GEF and my daughter Timtot. I had a little 'Glenntact' as well and like you others felt like I was going to melt. I love your av :thumbsup: and I've checked out your site. even though I don't know a word of dutch most of it was clear enough to me! I love your 'Pic of the week'. Glenn :heart: is obviously so happy there.......and my t-shirts that I sent away for from Minnesota arrived yesterday!! :D :D :D :D :D

I'd LOVE to see one (or more of :wink: ) Glenn :heart: ' s solo gigs!

Enjoy your time on the board. You and MH certainly spice it up :wink:

Glenn :heart: Frey :iloveyou: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Actually Dutch is a combination of French, English and German haha :lol:
Maybe we have to teach you all some Dutch? :) :lol:

Brooke
07-09-2008, 09:29 AM
Brooke congrats with your 2400 comments!! :D

Thanks Mrs H. I hadn't even noticed!

DonFan
07-09-2008, 09:48 AM
Welcome to The Border. Stephanie!

sodascouts
07-09-2008, 10:30 AM
Welcome, Stephanie! Hope you enjoy it here! :)

TimothyBFan
07-09-2008, 10:44 AM
Welcome from me also Stephanie!!

rcknalwys
07-09-2008, 11:05 AM
Welcome from me also Stephanie. Thanks for sharing all the details of your concert experience, it was so cool of you to bring flowers. Enjoy yourself here, it's a great place to be.

Ive always been a dreamer
07-09-2008, 12:57 PM
Let me add my welcome as well, Stephanie. Hope you enjoy yourself here on The Border. That was very cool that you and Danielle were able to get your roses to Glenn and Don in Rotterdam. I have also checked out your websites and the two of you have done a nice job with them. Even though I don't know any Dutch, I get the picture. :wink:

Mrs Henley
07-09-2008, 01:20 PM
Let me add my welcome as well, Stephanie. Hope you enjoy yourself here on The Border. That was very cool that you and Danielle were able to get your roses to Glenn and Don in Rotterdam. I have also checked out your websites and the two of you have done a nice job with them. Even though I don't know any Dutch, I get the picture. :wink:

Well thank you!! :D

glenneaglesfan
07-10-2008, 06:48 AM
Welcome to the Border, Stephanie! It's good to know the Eagles' music appeals to all ages.

Stephanie
07-10-2008, 09:18 AM
Thank you all for your warm welcome. :D I am totally enjoying it here so far.
:inlove:

Mrs Henley
07-10-2008, 12:22 PM
I'm glad you love it here already! :D