PDA

View Full Version : "I don't want to hear it.....I don't want to hear it&qu

jwd
07-10-2008, 09:21 PM
Hi all.
Great site. Thanks to all who run it and moderate this board.
My first concert...at age 14...was a November '79 stop of the Long Run tour. Second? A June 1980 show of the same tour!
I've really come to reappreciate the band this year.
However, I do disagree with many comments here on Felder's book and am not really a fan of the 90s-2000s era material. So look out, most posters probably won't like my first few posts. :evil:

Onward,
J.D

sodascouts
07-10-2008, 09:29 PM
Uh-oh, I'm scared! ;)

Welcome, jwd! If I remember correctly, you're not such a bad guy, lol. Have fun. :)

DonFan
07-10-2008, 10:50 PM
Welcome to The Border, jwd!

Mrs Henley
07-11-2008, 04:49 AM
Welcome to the board, jwl!

Glennsallnighter
07-11-2008, 05:44 AM
I'm glad you're enjoying rediscovering the Eagles JWD! Welcome to the board from me too. I hope you enjoy posting. As for your comments re Felder and his book, were all entitled to our own opinions and respect those of others even if we don't agee with them!! :D

TimothyBFan
07-11-2008, 07:29 AM
JWD-Welcome.

Hit us with your best-we can take it! We may disagree occasionally, but we all get along pretty well here and respect each others opinions.

Mrs Henley
07-11-2008, 07:31 AM
Hit us with your best-we can take it! We may disagree occasionally, but we all get along pretty well here and respect each others opinions.

Yes we do! And it's good that we are not always agree with each other! Or else would life be boring.

Mrs Frey
07-11-2008, 07:44 AM
Welcome to The Border, JWD! :yay: :D I hope you enjoy your time here with us, even though you don't always agree with our opinions! :wink:

Ive always been a dreamer
07-11-2008, 09:57 AM
Welcome from me as well, jwd. Glad you found us and hope you enjoy yourself here. I also think life would be boring if we always agreed on everything. We're alway up for lively, healthy discussion about the band here on The Border. :wink:

Mrs Henley
07-11-2008, 10:11 AM
Welcome from me as well, jwd. Glad you found us and hope you enjoy yourself here. I also think life would be boring if we always agreed on everything. We're alway up for lively, healthy discussion about the band here on The Border. :wink:

Yeh indeed :)

glenneaglesfan
07-11-2008, 11:01 AM
Welcome to the Border, jwd.

rcknalwys
07-11-2008, 07:26 PM
Welcome to the Border JWD. Don't hesitate to share your thoughts and opinions here, there's always room for lively discussions. I just got a copy of Don Felder's book and will be weighing in on it in the near future so would be interested in your take also. I am a fan of Felder and appreciate his contributions to the Eagles, but I agree with some of the others that if he was the fly in the ointment holding them back, it's good he's gone. So jump on in here and post away. Good to have you here.

jwd
07-11-2008, 09:35 PM
Okay, you can read my take on Felder's book in the approprate thread. :shock:

I've got my blog/message board armor on... :wink: