PDA

View Full Version : just a crazy question..lol

Mrs Henley
07-13-2008, 04:50 PM
Ok,this is a really crazy question..

What do you people think about a Meeting? :)

I think it would be great! :)

Sorry this idea came up to me, haha.

Glennsallnighter
07-13-2008, 05:05 PM
I presume you mean a meeting of all of us MH! Its a great idea in theory but with us all spread all over the place not very practical. I do believe small groups of us do meet up, usually going to a gig. I met GEF and MF when myself and my 7 year old daughter (Timtot! Guess where her loyalties lie!) went to one of the London gigs. Similarly GEF met others last year and I think groups of us have met at gigs in the states. But to find a day and time suitable to many of us would be some level of organisation!!

However we do have occasional video chat parties and if you ever want to chat when I'm on the board just feel free to pm me and I'll log into chat!

Hope this helps your crazy question!! :D

Stephanie
07-13-2008, 05:17 PM
Ok,this is a really crazy question..

What do you people think about a Meeting? :)

I think it would be great! :)

Sorry this idea came up to me, haha.

Great idea Mrs Henley! I think it would be great to meet you all! :)

Freypower
07-13-2008, 07:22 PM
I think it's time for another chat party, but as far as me ever meeting any of you, given where I am, I think it is almost impossible. :cry:

Glennsallnighter
07-13-2008, 07:42 PM
Does next Friday night suit anyone? Hubby is working then. He won't be the following weekend as he'll be on days :roll: . Possibility of overtime Saturday night as well but not definite!!

Ive always been a dreamer
07-13-2008, 09:07 PM
I may be able to make it next Friday night, but I can't say for sure right now. My mom is not doing very well, so I'm having to take things one day at a time and can't really make any definite committments right now. But if you all have one, I'll make it if I can.

Mrs Henley
07-14-2008, 07:51 AM
I may be able to make it next Friday night, but I can't say for sure right now. My mom is not doing very well, so I'm having to take things one day at a time and can't really make any definite committments right now. But if you all have one, I'll make it if I can.

Take care with your mom Dreamer!

And about Friday night, Stephanie and I are there!! lol!

Anyway GA, I don't have to say something anymore, you already did, lol.

What we also could try is, if we have two meetings (one in Europe and one in the USA) we can talk with eachouther via video (actually you said this GA). Or something :)

But I'm glad that you guys like it!! :D

Glennsallnighter
07-14-2008, 09:02 AM
Dreamer, I hope your mom is doing ok! I'll keep her in my prayers.

Girls, I'll go online at 11pm Irish time (GMT+1hr) on Friday night if you like and we can have a video chat. Will we do HFO (as I've lost Disc 2 of F1 :blush: :( . Thats the problem with overuse!!) If I can make it earlier I will but its unlikely as I like to make sure the kids are well asleep before I do this.

How does that sound?

Mrs Henley
07-14-2008, 09:12 AM

Girls, I'll go online at 11pm Irish time (GMT+1hr) on Friday night if you like and we can have a video chat. Will we do HFO (as I've lost Disc 2 of F1 :blush: :( . Thats the problem with overuse!!) If I can make it earlier I will but its unlikely as I like to make sure the kids are well asleep before I do this.

How does that sound?

Sounds good to me!
Ok 11PM Irish time is uh, 12AM Dutch time.
I hope Stephanie will agree with this, lol!
We'll see eachother :)

Stephanie
07-14-2008, 10:58 AM

How does that sound?

Sounds good to me!

That's fine with me :D
We are looking forward to seeing you in the chat Glennsallnighter!

Mrs Henley
07-14-2008, 11:05 AM

How does that sound?

Sounds good to me!

That's fine with me :D
We are looking forward to seeing you in the chat Glennsallnighter!

Great! :D

EasyFeeling
07-14-2008, 01:34 PM
Ooooooooh, if you're going to meet up in Europe please keep me informed about it. :D :D

Mrs Henley
07-14-2008, 01:37 PM
Ooooooooh, if you're going to meet up in Europe please keep me informed about it. :D :D

I will! :D

sodascouts
07-14-2008, 02:07 PM
Great idea about the chat party! I'll make a separate thread for it. We are talking about this upcoming Friday, right?

Mrs Henley
07-14-2008, 02:10 PM
Great idea about the chat party! I'll make a separate thread for it. We are talking about this upcoming Friday, right?

Yes we will! :D

Glennsallnighter
07-14-2008, 05:13 PM

Thanks Soda! I'd been hoping for one soon but knew you were up to your neck in it with the thesis and your graduation. Looking forward to it!

Mrs Henley
07-14-2008, 05:15 PM
Uhu, me too! :)