PDA

View Full Version : Toby Keith

countryangel28
07-15-2008, 07:00 PM
Hey anyone heard about Toby's new movie "Beer for my Horses" ? It's after his song with Willie Nelson and I heard Willie's even got a part in there! haha
So Trailer Choir has their song "Off the Hillbilly Hook" video that has clips and the movie looks pretty hillarious! I'm actually excited for this one after Keith's "Broken Bridges" back in 06. And with Ted Nugent, i think this is definitely gonna be a fun one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azpcO0bunOw - Trailer Choir with Clips from "Beer for my Horses"

Meghan
UMGD

countryangel28
09-30-2008, 05:02 PM
hey everybody..
my sister was cruising online the other day and came across toby keith's website.. turns out the man has a new album comin out called 'that don't make me a bad guy' on the 28th next month.. what do y'all think about him?
http://www.myspace.com/tobykeith

aand this also made me think about how many times I've gone to Toby Keith's bar in Vegas and the several times i've seen some artist covering legendary bands like the eagles.. have you all seen some interesting covers lately?

Katie
UMGD

Peekaboo
12-07-2008, 05:23 PM
He also has an "I Love This Bar and Grill" in downtown Oklahoma City. I drive by it almost once a week. I'd like to check it out one of these days. I don't know many of his songs but i'm learning. He actually lives in the same city I do. He's a big Oklahoma Sooner football fan, as am I, and I love that he goes to a lot of the games. They often show him on tv standing on the sidelines with the team during the games.

DonFan
12-08-2008, 12:18 AM
Peek, have you been inside his I Love This Bar & Grill on OKC? When I was out there visiting our mutual friend, she & I visited the bar and immediately saw that one entire wall is a huge mural of Hotel California!

Peekaboo
12-08-2008, 06:56 AM
No, I haven't been there before but by golly i'm going to have to check it out now. It's only about 20 minutes from where I live.

hickfromhell
12-10-2008, 02:09 PM
Its funny, because the studio I am interning at was the studio that Toby recorded his first album in. He and his bassist, who are the only original members of the band, still come by all the time to say hey! They keep telling me to come down to the B&G, which is only a few blocks from the studio, but I just haven't gotten around to it yet. haha. Lame...I know!

Peekaboo
12-11-2008, 06:40 AM
I don't think that's lame at all. I think it's pretty cool that you've gotten to interact with Toby.

hickfromhell
12-11-2008, 10:30 AM
I meant that I havent actually gone down there even after an invitation. But yeah, Toby is a really nice guy...very down to earth! And he puts of the same attitude that seems to make him the rebel that he is.