PDA

View Full Version : Solo Project

carol7lynn
07-27-2008, 01:04 PM
KLOS radio announced yesterday afternoon during their Rock Report that Joe will have a "solo project" out by the end of the year. Hopefully, a mini-tour will follow.

Stay Tuned!
Carol-Lynn
SoCalGalNow 8)

sodascouts
07-27-2008, 01:20 PM
Wow, by the end of the year?! That's not the impression I got from Joe in chat. I wonder what KLOS' source it? I hope they're right, though. That would be great!

carol7lynn
07-29-2008, 08:55 AM
Don't know Nancy but KLOS (i.e., Mark & Brian) interviewed him in June for the Roxy show so maybe that's when he told them. KLOS is the top rock station here in Los Angeles and tends to get it right when they do report something. Time will tell. Stay Tuned.

They also reported Henley is supposed to have a solo project in too but they said in the next year.

Chow for Now!
Carol-Lynn
SoCalGalNow 8)

sodascouts
07-29-2008, 01:38 PM
Thanks for reporting this. I sure hope they're right!

DonFan
07-29-2008, 03:46 PM
They also reported Henley is supposed to have a solo project in too but they said in the next year.

I'm glad to hear a report about this, too. I am always anxious to have new music from Don, plus any solo project is usually followed by a solo tour...and hopefully more M&G's.

Ive always been a dreamer
07-29-2008, 10:57 PM
Okay - bring it on, guys - as long as it doesn't interfere with Eagles shows, I'm all for it. :)