PDA

View Full Version : Green Bay, Wisconsin

Molly
08-06-2008, 04:37 PM
According to the official website, the band will be in Green Bay, WI (home of the Packers) on Monday, September 29th! Tickets will go on sale August 18th.

Two shows in Wisconsin! I can hardly believe it!

glenneaglesfan
08-07-2008, 05:53 AM
Great news, Molly, and nice to hear from you again! We've missed you. Are you going to get tickets?

Molly
08-07-2008, 08:08 AM
Hi, Kate, I've missed everyone as well.

Yes, I was really excited to hear the Green Bay announcement yesterday. I love Green Bay as a city, and have been wanting to drive up and visit again, anyway (it's about 2 1/2 hr. from me). What a great reason to go!

I'm also going to Milwaukee (only about 30 minutes from me)! Our tickets aren't great, but I'm in the mindset to be satisfied with them. We're taking a couple who are dear friends of ours, "Eagles" Bruce and his wife Carol. Carol is quite ill, so hopefully she'll be up to attending. They are really looking forward to it. I only wish I could have done better with the tickets, but Bruce and Carol really arent' able to have an unlimited budget for concert tickets right now.

Ive always been a dreamer
08-07-2008, 01:08 PM
Way to go, Molly. Not bad for a girl that was an Eagles virgin just a few short months ago - not bad at all! And just remember, you can't always be a 5-star VIP!!! :wink: :D :twisted:

Glennsallnighter
08-09-2008, 06:24 PM
I hope you have a great night at both of the shows Molly, and I'll keep Carol in my prayers in the hope that she is fit enough to attend and enjoy herself.