PDA

View Full Version : Minneapolis, MN

Maleah
08-06-2008, 09:21 PM
Didn't see a topic for this yet, but ticketmaster added a September 30th date for Minneapolis a few days ago. As I mentioned in another thread, this has caused us to cancel our Chicago plans (although I cried over it!!!!!!!!) and make plans to go to this one since we will save a lot of money.

glenneaglesfan
08-07-2008, 05:56 AM
That's great news for you, Maleah, but a shame you can't go to Chicago as well! :wink:

Ive always been a dreamer
08-07-2008, 01:05 PM
Maleah - You will have a great time no matter where you go to see the guys. Even though it really is fun to be able to meet up with others from the board, sometimes it's pretty difficult to justify traveling long distances if they are coming so much closer to you. Ya gotta do what ya gotta do! :wink:

Maleah
08-08-2008, 04:00 PM
Thanks guys :) The story's a lot more depressing than just not getting to meet up with my border friends. lol Right Nancy? :cry: :roll:

But I guess in the end I had to go with the fact that I can still see them twice, and I'll have more money to pay for better tickets when they come to my town or state. ;)

TimothyBFan
09-30-2008, 10:38 AM
I know Maleah's plans changed but is anyone off the border going to this show tonight or will we have to wait awhile for more reviews and pictures?