Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Joe's brothers and sisters.

Default Re: Joe's brothers and sisters.

I know that Don's an only child but I wouldn't mind it one bit if he had a twin brother!!!

Hahaha!
    Let somebody love you, before it's too late..

Border Desperado tequila mockingbird's Avatar

Lightbulb Re: Joe's brothers and sisters.

Joe has 2 brothers. One of them is called Frank, and I'm not 100% sure of the other one's name. I'm guessing that these are probably half-brothers.
    Last edited by tequila mockingbird; 02-08-2016 at 07:47 PM.

"The first thing that happens is you get some kind of label and you've gotta live up to it and then you just get caught in that. And, I forget what the second thing is." ~Joe Walsh

Quote Originally Posted by Ive always been a dreamer View Post
    Thanks tbsf - Do you know the names of Tim's brothers?
    I believe they are Gregory and Darren.

It's all in your smile that brings
    All of the special things about you

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Thanks LT - I knew the names of Timothy's brothers, but had just never updated this thread.

As far as Joe's brother's, I've also heard their names are Mark and Steve, but I have no idea where I got that from, so I, obviously, could be wrong. Do you know where you heard Frank and Gary, tm?

Anyway, with regard to Eagles' siblings, I think it's interesting that only Randy and Bernie had a sister(s).

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Timothy's older brother, Gregory, bears a striking resemblance, but not Darren. As I understand it there are just a few years between Timothy and Greg but Darren is quite a bit younger.
    I just need a little downtime.........

Red face Re: Joe's brothers and sisters.

Quote Originally Posted by Ive always been a dreamer View Post
    Thanks LT - I knew the names of Timothy's brothers, but had just never updated this thread.

As far as Joe's brother's, I've also heard their names are Mark and Steve, but I have no idea where I got that from, so I, obviously, could be wrong. Do you know where you heard Frank and Gary, tm?

Anyway, with regard to Eagles' siblings, I think it's interesting that only Randy and Bernie had a sister(s).

I'm pretty good at ferreting out info on the internet. I should have been a detective, and I swear to the sweet baby jesus that I'm not a stalker. LMAO! I found an amazing picture posted by Joe's brother Frank. I'd post it here, but I read that that's a no no.

"The first thing that happens is you get some kind of label and you've gotta live up to it and then you just get caught in that. And, I forget what the second thing is." ~Joe Walsh

Stuck on the Border MaryCalifornia's Avatar

If the feed is public, I think it's OK, right Dreamer? I think the real sensitivity is to Eagles' kids social media, particularly if it's a private account that we have access to. We post instagram photos of the guys all the time, I don't think the fact that it is posted by a brother makes it a no-go. Unless it's a private account that you finagled access to. Please correct me if I'm wrong, Dreamer.

This thread trying to figure out Joe's brothers' names is hilarious. Won't someone stalking this board from Joe's camp please confirm?!!

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

That's pretty much correct, MC. If pictures are on a public internet website, you could link to and/or post them on the board. However, if the site is their personal social networking site, you shouldn't do it. We don't post pictures here that any of the Eagles family members have on their Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, etc.

So back to Joe's brothers, I'm fairly certain that one of them is named Mark; therefore, if the other is definitely Frank, then we may have the puzzle solved. Now, the question is who is the oldest, middle, and youngest?

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Red face Re: Joe's brothers and sisters.

I don't want the men in suits showing up at my door. "Please come with us, Ms. Mockingbird, and don't make a scene." Waterboarding wreaks havoc on my hairdo and I paid good money for this blowout.
    Last edited by tequila mockingbird; 02-08-2016 at 07:51 PM. Reason: derp