It has come to my attention that some parties in Flip City believe I am narrowly focused on a thin, tight jeaned, long haired, earring wearing bass player who shall remain nameless. While I beg to differ on this point (how could anyone accuse me of that?), I feel the only way to redeem myself is to give Mr. Frey his due.

How do I describe thee? Let me count the ways –

1.* * * * Hot! I freely admit this man is hot and completely understand your obsession.

2.* * * * Great hair! Longer hair Glenn takes my breath away, but the short do’s aren’t too shabby, either.

3.* * * * Bone melting smile. Simply gorgeous.

4.* * * * Charismatic performer -- I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone so well suited to their chosen profession.

5.* * * * Excellent rapport with the audience – makes you feel that he’s playing just for you.

6.* * * * Wears color wonderfully -- I love a man who is confident enough to wear bright colors.

7.* * * * Fabulous chest hair. <sigh>

8.* * * * ‘Come hither’ Need I say more?

While I am not as informed on all of Mr. Frey’s details/history as the rest of you, I am certainly willing to keep an open mind and learn. Believe it or not, I am actually looking forward to watching Dublin this weekend. (I’m lobbying for the next video chat party to watch ‘Scenes from the Goldmine’. So who needs a copy?)

Now if anyone is looking for me, I’ll be over in the Regular Photos thread gazing upon that unbelievable picture of the aforementioned unnamed bass player and Joe!

-------------

We can let them say what they want to
They can talk themselves into shades of blue