Thread: In My Defense

Default In My Defense

It has come to my attention that some parties in Flip City believe I am narrowly focused on a thin, tight jeaned, long haired, earring wearing bass player who shall remain nameless. While I beg to differ on this point (how could anyone accuse me of that?), I feel the only way to redeem myself is to give Mr. Frey his due.

How do I describe thee? Let me count the ways –

1.* * * * Hot! I freely admit this man is hot and completely understand your obsession.

2.* * * * Great hair! Longer hair Glenn takes my breath away, but the short do’s aren’t too shabby, either.

3.* * * * Bone melting smile. Simply gorgeous.

4.* * * * Charismatic performer -- I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone so well suited to their chosen profession.

5.* * * * Excellent rapport with the audience – makes you feel that he’s playing just for you.

6.* * * * Wears color wonderfully -- I love a man who is confident enough to wear bright colors.

7.* * * * Fabulous chest hair. <sigh>

8.* * * * ‘Come hither’ Need I say more?

While I am not as informed on all of Mr. Frey’s details/history as the rest of you, I am certainly willing to keep an open mind and learn. Believe it or not, I am actually looking forward to watching Dublin this weekend. (I’m lobbying for the next video chat party to watch ‘Scenes from the Goldmine’. So who needs a copy?)

Now if anyone is looking for me, I’ll be over in the Regular Photos thread gazing upon that unbelievable picture of the aforementioned unnamed bass player and Joe!

-------------

We can let them say what they want to
    They can talk themselves into shades of blue

Default Re: In My Defense

Well, I'm just glad you decided not to talk about those persons who are narrowly focused on a certain handsome, intelligent, raspy-voiced singing drummer---whoever they may be......

lol! You've sold me, Z!

~

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Well Z - All I can say is that's one helluva list you put together about Sugar for someone who is so narrowly focused on a thin, tight jeaned, long haired, earring wearing bass player who shall remain nameless. I very impressed that you "get it."

And Dana - you claim to be narrowly focused on a certain raspy singing drummer boy!

Geez - I am so glad that I am not narrowly focused. No really, I'm not, really!

Actually, while I am definately chosen by Glenn, I can understand how one might form an obsession over any of the four guys. They are all so different, unique, talented, and well. er, yummy both in their looks and personalities. Put them all together a you get a quadruple yummy!

~~~~~~

I'm just a hired hand working on the dreams I plan to try. The days go by...

Stuck on the Border

OK, OK, Z. It was nice of you to put that list together, but really, it wasn't necessary. You had us at hello!

Ok Karen, you have got us all here. It's hard to think of anything else to add ( except the eyelashes, the eyes, the mouth, the lips, oh gosh, I could go on, but I won't). Having said that, your description is stunning!

~~~

This way to happiness...

Stuck on the Border

I might add one more thing. The VOICE.

~~~

There's talk on the street, it sounds so familiar
    Great expectations, everybody's watching you

Am laughing at you chickies on this thread!!