Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
When I was a new fan, I read To the Limit in order to find out more about these guys (whenever I get into something, I always try to find out as much as possible). I wasn't really surprised by anything in it, though. The Eagles did have a reputation, known even to me.

One thing I remember being confused about in a book was a mention of the Eagles "infamous baseball game" and no more detail than that. I was like "Huh? What happened to make a baseball game infamous?" It was not so infamous that I had heard of it, lol.
I know this is an older thread, so I don't know if you ever found out the info on the baseball game. However, you piqued my interest when I came across this last night, so I GOOGLED: "Eagles band infamous baseball game:"

Click on the 2nd entry entitled "Eagles articles." There's one written by Glenn and Don entitled Eagles Land on Rolling Stone that goes into all the fun details. There looks to be a few other articles about the same, I just didn't have time to read the others. Enjoy!