Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: More November Tour Dates Announced

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Default Re: More November Tour Dates Announced

Boy this just ticks me off---what a great deal these would have been!! Not right up front but for that price!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA:IT&ih=009

They have other Eagles tickets for other cities and seems to be starting them off at $99.00 a pair!! If ticketmaster themselves can do this on ebay--why can't they just release them on their website?? I HATE TICKETMASTER!!!!
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Makes you wonder, doesn't it?

On another note about these November shows...my ticket says (just like all concert tickets) "No cameras..." And we've seen and heard that in some locales, Glenn will announce that pix are OK, just no video. So, my question is, if I bring a camera to the arena gate, isn't there a risk they will confiscate it? Or have they been letting people take them in anyway? Otherwise, I was just planning on using the camera on my cell phone; but to truly take some good pix I'd rather use my real camera. Maleah, how did you accomplish it (or anyone else who succeeded?)

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Even though there were signs posted everywhere about no cameras, I hid mine in the bottom of my purse and took it in. They looked in, but didn't dig around and therefore, didn't see it.

But then, security inside the seating area were adament about no pictures, so I didn't get much.

But I'd still take it, just in case. Ya never know!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

When I was caught with a camera one time at the gate, I was told to take it back to my car and then get in line again to come through. I've never had it confiscated at the gate. However, during a concert, if you've got real camera Nazis, they can confiscate your camera, film, or memory card. They'll give those back to you, though, after the show.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

I put mine in my jeans pocket and pulled my t-shirt over it and then hung my purse on the opposite side so they would pay more attention to that side. My friend stuck close to my other side. lol As for the camera nazis....they just told me to put the camera away before Glenn gave the go ahead.

Portland, Oregon (the only rain forest in the Northern Hemisphere)

Ya know.. and I know this sounds kind of gross but it's always worked for me. If you take an old tampax box or kotex bag and put whatever it is in there and stuff it in the bottom of your purse, usually the guards wont TOUCH it *G* (works sneaking candy into the movies anyway)

Ok, got it...camera in bottom of big purse full of junk (won't fit in my jeans pocket); arrive early enough to trudge back to car if necessary. Otherwise, wait for the go-ahead and try to snap away discreetly. If the worst that could happen is I have to go to security afterwards to pick up my camera snatched by the Nazis, I'll give it a whirl! Who knows...maybe this will start me on a whole new trend of contraband photo shoots at other artists' concerts as well!!

Quote Originally Posted by ticky View Post
    Ya know.. and I know this sounds kind of gross but it's always worked for me. If you take an old tampax box or kotex bag and put whatever it is in there and stuff it in the bottom of your purse, usually the guards wont TOUCH it *G* (works sneaking candy into the movies anyway)
    Now there's an idea!

Quote Originally Posted by ticky View Post
    EV, sounds like you've got those old Smuggler's Blues!

Boy Ticky, I'm glad you cleared that up at the end with the candy explanation. I was wondering what you were smuggling!
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.