Mike, thank you for your soap box speech! I think you summed it all up exactly right.

I noticed Joe early in the show in St. Louis once, just standing at his mike, hands folded on top of his guitar, staring out in to the crowd. It seemed odd. You would think that if he didn't have anything to do during a song, he would just drift back to the back somewhere. But, evidently, he has been told to stay there.

Also, Scooby, go even if you don't have someone to go with. I've also gone by myself several times and had a wonderful time. You can always find a fan to visit with during the show!

And Fp, I agree, the suits are NOT ill-fitting! I can imagine with the money they all have, that they are very expensive suits, tailored to fit suits! And they look very good in them. They are "sharp dressed men" to quote ZZ Top!

But, I still prefer jeans on my rock stars.

TBF, I'm right there with you on that PEW. It's nearly been a week for me since seeing them and I'm still remembering bits and pieces and wishing I were still there. Wonderful review! I'm so glad you had such a good time and your dream was finally realized.