Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: The Long Story

Portland, Oregon (the only rain forest in the Northern Hemisphere)

Default Re: The Long Story

Eve, wow.. I think we MUST be on a wave length! but then EV.. EaglesVet.. see?? anyway.. Im back. WT and Marjorie and I came up with a LOT of fun new ideas *G* so get ready!! (I need to unpack and change, shower etc.. Ill be back tho...)

I think that wavelength is because we are about the same age...when he was young, my son used to believe that people are kids until they are 50, and would tell people that--God love him! So we still have a few more years of childhood--yea!!
    Are the friends you traveled with this weekend Border members, or just willing to indulge your addictions/devotions?

WildThyme is a border member and we *may* get Marjorie here too after this weekend. She's heard all about it LOL Im going to shower and get changed, start some laundry and settle in for the night, then I'll be back

Ok kids, Here's what we came up with so far....*G*

Back at the sad cafe...

Sheriff Soda held fast and firm to her siwft action guitar pointed directly at Tim, who's eyes held tight to it's deadly strato-action.
    "I Know how to use this Schmitt so you gotta ask yourself, Do you feel fast? Do you feel lucky? or will you see the Hangin' Tree?"
    Tim raised his hands and backed away from Sheriff Soda carefully. "Now Sheriff," Tim grinned a wide smile that would have charmed The Pretty Maids in a New York Minute "you know Im as Harmless as a Nightingale. Im a lover, not a fighter."
    Sheriff Soda swung her Strat toward Almanzo and said "Henley!"
    Almanzo sat up straight and looked nervously at the Sheriff. "Well now Sheriff, You're partially right. I am A Henley, but Im not Don. Im his twin brother Almanzo."
    "HA!" Gafawed Sherriff Soda and aimed her Strat directly at his heart.
    Almanzo stood, stepped carefully towards the Sheriff and swiflty removed his glasses. His bright blue eyes shining in the glint from the neon sign.
    "Well I'll be a Witchy Woman! you aint got Lyin Eyes! You're not Henley!" The Sheriff declared.
    "No ma'am. The Henley you're talking about is my brother, and he's Out Of Control." Almanzo said.
    Just then the door burst open and a lovely young woman flew in the door "Oh Almanzo! My Love! you are hurt!" She rushed into Almanzo's arms and held him tight.
    "Danielle! What are you doing here?" Almanzo held the beautiful young woman. "Don is dangerous! you're not safe!"
    "Almanzo, you are limping! This is not good! Have you been injured?" Danielle fell to her knees to examine Almanzo's bad leg.
    "No," Almanzo grinned sheepishly "It's these cowboy boots, they're giving me blisters."
    "OH Those Shoes!" Danielle uttered disdainfully. "I told you not to buy them. I dont care HOW pretty they are!"
    "But Honnneeyyyy....." whined the big man "They're red! and you know how good I look in red!"
    Danielle caressed Almanzo's cheek and coo'd to him like a baby, "Yes I know darling, but they are hurting you! and that is bad!"
    Almanzo sighed and leaned on Danielle. "You are right. Let's go change these things. Did you bring my nikes?" And the two of them limped out the door.
    During the distraction, Tim pushed Willie towards the back door. She turned to him and whispered "Im not going anywhere! That crazy woman with the big guitar might hurt you!"
    Tim pulled her close and whispered back "I can handle her. I know what she wants. Get us a room at the Last Resort and I'll meet you there as soon as Im finished here." He kisseed her deep and hard then pusheed her out the door and shut it tight.
    "SCHMITT!" Sheriff Soda yells "Dont you try and sneak out the back door like Just another lonely boy in town. You know what I want." Sherriff Soda smiled a vicious smile and leered hungrily at Tim.
    Tim's face went white, he backed away slowly and stammered. "I..I.. cant.. I dont... I dont do that anymore..."
    ...... *G*

Quote Originally Posted by Glennsallnighter View Post
    Well, MH, looks like you have helped me through the night! Thank you! But what happened the next day..........
    It's my pleasure GA!
    I have no idea (I do have an idea but don;t know if that's been continued )
    Let somebody love you, before it's too late..

Quote Originally Posted by ticky View Post
    Ok kids, Here's what we came up with so far....*G*

Back at the sad cafe...

Sheriff Soda held fast and firm to her siwft action guitar pointed directly at Tim, who's eyes held tight to it's deadly strato-action.
    "I Know how to use this Schmitt so you gotta ask yourself, Do you feel fast? Do you feel lucky? or will you see the Hangin' Tree?"
    Tim raised his hands and backed away from Sheriff Soda carefully. "Now Sheriff," Tim grinned a wide smile that would have charmed The Pretty Maids in a New York Minute "you know Im as Harmless as a Nightingale. Im a lover, not a fighter."
    Sheriff Soda swung her Strat toward Almanzo and said "Henley!"
    Almanzo sat up straight and looked nervously at the Sheriff. "Well now Sheriff, You're partially right. I am A Henley, but Im not Don. Im his twin brother Almanzo."
    "HA!" Gafawed Sherriff Soda and aimed her Strat directly at his heart.
    Almanzo stood, stepped carefully towards the Sheriff and swiflty removed his glasses. His bright blue eyes shining in the glint from the neon sign.
    "Well I'll be a Witchy Woman! you aint got Lyin Eyes! You're not Henley!" The Sheriff declared.
    "No ma'am. The Henley you're talking about is my brother, and he's Out Of Control." Almanzo said.
    Just then the door burst open and a lovely young woman flew in the door "Oh Almanzo! My Love! you are hurt!" She rushed into Almanzo's arms and held him tight.
    "Danielle! What are you doing here?" Almanzo held the beautiful young woman. "Don is dangerous! you're not safe!"
    "Almanzo, you are limping! This is not good! Have you been injured?" Danielle fell to her knees to examine Almanzo's bad leg.
    "No," Almanzo grinned sheepishly "It's these cowboy boots, they're giving me blisters."
    "OH Those Shoes!" Danielle uttered disdainfully. "I told you not to buy them. I dont care HOW pretty they are!"
    "But Honnneeyyyy....." whined the big man "They're red! and you know how good I look in red!"
    Danielle caressed Almanzo's cheek and coo'd to him like a baby, "Yes I know darling, but they are hurting you! and that is bad!"
    Almanzo sighed and leaned on Danielle. "You are right. Let's go change these things. Did you bring my nikes?" And the two of them limped out the door.
    During the distraction, Tim pushed Willie towards the back door. She turned to him and whispered "Im not going anywhere! That crazy woman with the big guitar might hurt you!"
    Tim pulled her close and whispered back "I can handle her. I know what she wants. Get us a room at the Last Resort and I'll meet you there as soon as Im finished here." He kisseed her deep and hard then pusheed her out the door and shut it tight.
    "SCHMITT!" Sheriff Soda yells "Dont you try and sneak out the back door like Just another lonely boy in town. You know what I want." Sherriff Soda smiled a vicious smile and leered hungrily at Tim.
    Tim's face went white, he backed away slowly and stammered. "I..I.. cant.. I dont... I dont do that anymore..."
    ...... *G*

*sigh* Rhondaaaaaaaaaaa

A Continued story on mine, (just to help GA ) And a little part on Ticky's (will continue on yours this afternoon, Ticky! )

Lisa looked at Glenn as he was a crazy man. "What do you mean with taking a ride?" she asked and she didn't want to take a long ride, because she needed to work out that afternoon together with Glenn on 'The Heat Is On' (I know you love it Lisa!). "Just a little ride." Glenn said and he also looked at Don, "You're idea or mine?" Glenn said. Don didn't answer his question, but he turned around and walked away. "Don, what's wrong?" I asked him when we stood alone on a corner of The Last Resort. "It's..just.." Don said and he looked away from me. "It's just what?" I asked him and I lay my hand on his cheek. "Hey, come on. Tell me what's wrong" I whispered. "You can Help Me Thru The Night, but I can't help you.." Don said. "That's the whole story? You can help me thru the night, we had the night of our lives!" I said to him and I looked at him. His deep blue eyes became wet and there rolled a tear over his cheek. "No, it's Almanzo.." Don said and he stopped talking. "Almanzo.. is he here?" I stammer. "Yes, why you ask?" Don ask me and he saw the fear in my eyes. "What did he do to you? Did he hurt you?" he asked and he pull my body against him. "No..thing.." I said slowly but I did know that Don didn't want to believe me. "What is he, your man?" Don asked me. "No, he's not My Man" I said and I started to cry. "You're My Man Don! I want you not Almanzo!" I said, but I knew I couldn't choice. "He is my twin brother, but he's strange" Don said and he rushed his hand through my hair. "It's just like Doolin-Dalton" I said and we started to laugh a little. "Hey, it's your decision..me or Almanzo" Don said and he gave me a kiss in my hair.

"Done?" Glenn asked when we walked back to the others. "Hmm..kind of" Don said. "Ok, I'm suggesting that we are driving to the other side of the valley and take some nice pictures and that we're continuing to the Sad Cafe for some food and than we're going back to the Last Resort and take at 5 PM diner together and than we're having a fun evening with a lot of drinks and than we're heading to bed." Glenn said that fast. "Wait, I have to work that through my brains" Joe said and he smiled. "Oh Joe" Rhonda said. "Haha, Joe just Take It Easy man we have time enough" Don said and Joe sat down on the ground and he closed his eyes. "Ok, I'm in! Let's go!" Joe said and he run to the car. "Who's driving in the front?" Willie asked and she prayed that she and Timothy didn't have to drive in the front. "You?" Lisa smiled and she laugh. "No, not us" Willie said and she looked to me and Don. "OHNO Noway!" we both said the same time. "It's a Long Run, I'm not going to drive in the front! We're losing on the highway" Don said. "And payed heavily bills?" Glenn joke. "Too many!" I said and smiled a little. "Well, let's go!" Rhonda shout and we walked to our cars, up to the valley.

Somewhere on the desert highway Glenn stopped (he and Lisa were in the front). "Wo man, why do you stop what did you see?" Joe asked. Glenn and Lisa were in the front, than Joe and Rhonda, Willie and Timothy and we ended up after in the line. "This is a Journey Of The Sorcerer" Glenn said and he walked to us. "Any idea?" he asked Don. "Don't you have a GPS System?" Don said and he looked at Glenn's car. "No, do you?" Glenn asked and Don said yes. "Ok, guys Don and Danielle in the front!" Glenn shout and I looked at Don and I did that I killed him. "You bastard!" I said when we were driving to the front of the line. "Hey, we're driving in the front, let's get wild!" Don said and he accelerate. "How fast are we going?" I asked him when we were somewhere racing over the highway. "Uh,...fast" Don said and he smiled. "Fast..fast..OH MAN!" I said.

After 2 hours Don stopped the car and he looked to the GPS System. "Are we lose on the damn highway?" I asked him and laugh. "No, but I have no idea where Glenn should be" Don said and he stepped out of the car, I also did and we walked to the others. "Where are Glenn and Lisa?" Timothy asked when we stood next to them. "I have no idea" Joe said and Rhonda grape Joe's phone and called to Lisa. "They don't answer" Rhonda said and he looked afraid. "They'll be alright" we heard somewhere out of the valley. "Who said that?" Willie said and she screamed. "Hahahaha, lol!" we heard again. "Oh my..LISA!" Rhonda, Willie and I shout. "Hi ladies" Glenn said from behind a rock. "Isn't it fun?" Lisa asked and she walked to us. "Haha, Woow, that's crazy!" Willie said and she started to laugh. "Glenn, how did you come here?" Don asked him. "He, you're an Outlaw Man, you're turning the car up to 150 KM, we saw at the last exit a sign with the valley, and you guys just drive through so we thought "let's make some fun with them!"" Glenn said and he shook Don's hand. "Next time, just call" Joe said and he had a big smile on his face. "Yes, we will" Lisa said.

We had a lot of fun at the valley and we toke a lot of pictures.
    "SMILE BABY SMILE!" Glenn shout from a rock. "Where are you?" Lisa shout and she laugh. "Somewhere, my darling, somewhere" Glenn said and suddenly she felt a hand on her waist. "Hi there, gorgeous beauty" Glenn whispered and he toke Lisa with him.
    "Everybody Knows what they're going to do!" Rhonda joked and I had to admit with her. Don and Joe were sitting on a rock and they talked about the trip. "Joe?" Don asked. "Don?" Joe asked. They both started to laugh. "You're not gonna tell me that you want to propose Danielle" Joe joked and he lay down on the ground of laughing. "No, not really I guess" Don said and he looked at Joe. "Come Rain Or Come Shine?" Timothy asked and he came sit down with them. "I hope shine" Don said and he had a sigh. "What's up, not going good between you and her?" Timothy asked. "Not really" Don said. "Willie? Give a minute, make it yourself comfortable!" Timothy said to Willie and she sat down. "Ok, Don, you have to show her how much you love her." Timothy said and he excused and walked with Willie to a rock to make some photos. "Yeh, and what happens after that?" Don asked. "Just rock her in the night, you can do that" Joe said. "Talk to her, say how much you love her, just CRY MAN!" Joe said. "It's just like The Garden Of Allah" Joe said and Don knew he was right, he stood up and walked to me. "Danielle, I want to talk" Don said and he waited till I stood up, we walked to a lonely place and we sat down. "What do you want to say?" I asked him. "I've got the feeling that there's something going on between us" Don said. "Like what?" i asked again. "I don't know..that's the problem" Don said. "I'm Part Of You, you're Part Of Me" I said to Don and he looked at me. "You know..Everything Is Different Now after that night." Don said and he toke my hand. "I will love till I die, and longer.. but you have to love me too" Don said and he put his arm around me. "I will, I will promise you that" I said to him and lay my head on his chest. "I know you will, you know..I Can't Stand Still if I see you with Almanzo" Don said slowly. "Why not, he's a nice guy" I said but I knew Don didn't like him. "I can't stand him!" Don said. "I know you don't, but he has something what's mine" I said and I stopped. "What does he has?" Don ask me and I didn't say anything. I closed my eyes and tried to hide my tears. "He proposed me..and I said yes..but I don't want to marry with him, I want to marry you!" I said a little to loud and the other could hear it. "You want what?" Don asked. "Don, I don't want to marry Almanzo.." I said and I cried a little. "We got to do something to that!" Don said and he thought about a little revenge. "Danielle?" he asked. "Yes?" I asked him. "Will you marry me, instead of Almanzo?" Don asked and he toke my hand. "I do!" I shout and I hugged Don. "True Love" Glenn said when he and Lisa looked at us from above a rock.

"We've got to goooooooo" Joe shouted from the cars. Don and I walked to the car and Lisa and Glenn came from the rock also to the car. "Girl, how sweet of Don" Lisa said and she smiled. "I wanna be your witness!" she joked. "Sure, why not?" I said and Lisa smiled.
    "Honey, we've got to go." Don said and he toke my hand. "See you at the Sad Cafe folks!" we all said and we drove away...

Last edited by Mrs Henley; 10-06-2008 at 11:53 AM.

Ticky's story continue:

Timothy tried to get away from Sheriff Soda, but he didn't came far.. Sheriff Soda was too fast for Timothy, so she cached him... "I don't, no I don't! Nooooooo" Timothy screamed and suddenly he heard his name, Almanzo and Joe were standing above Timothy and looked down to him. "You're ok?" Almanzo asked him, when Timothy opened his eyes. "What happened?" Timothy asked him. "You were out On The Border last night and you ended up here" Joe said and he and Almanzo pulled him up. Willie sat on a table and Lisa and I stood at the bar. "Honey, you're ok?" Willie said and she stood up and hugged Timothy. "Yeh, I guess" said Timothy. "It's was a heavy night" I said and looked at Lisa. "Oh yes, it was" she replied. "I thought it was something with a Smugglers Blues" Glenn said and he came also standing next to Timothy. "How Long girls?" Timothy asked us and he received a glass of water. "All Night Long" Willie, Lisa and I said together. "You know? If it didn't ended up like this, I should say that you were too Busy Being Fabulous" Joe said and he tried make Timothy smile, and it worked Timothy smiled. "Thanks Joe" he said. Almanzo walked to me and he put his arm around my waiste. "So, it was a night, wasn't it?" he said and we all agreed. "I need sleep" I said and yawned. "Yeh, I think we all do, and Tim at special" Glenn said and he walked to Lisa. "We going back to the Last Resort, don't know what you guys going to do" Lisa said and she and Glenn walked away.

"Oh, please Almanzo, promise me one thing" I said when we walked to the car. "And that would be, my darling?" he said and he laughed. "NEVER where Those Shoes again!" I said and also started to laugh. "Why not? I like my shoes, they only hurt my feet a little, but hey!" he said and he started the car. "Yes, maybe you do, but I don't!" I said. "You've got gorgeous blue eyes and you wear RED Cowboy boots... and I can't stand you in red, you know that" I said softly and turned out a little red. "I do know that, but that's why I wear them, because you can give me whatever I want" he said. "I'm not Don, as you know.. and I don't want the same things you gave him.. but please will you promise me one thing?, don't go to him or talk to him again.. he's dangerous and you have a history with him" Almanzo said. "It was a pretty hot history" I replied. "Oh believe me, I know that" Almanzo said and he looked at me. "I was there when Don toke you home for the first time, I was there when you guys did some things, and I was there when he hurt you" Almanzo said again. I knew that he was right, but was I still feeling something for Don?

"Hey, are that Rhonda and Joe?" I asked and looked outside the window. There stood a car besides the dark desert highway and there stood somebody at the other side of the road. "Just stop over there Almanzo" I said and he stopped. I stepped out of the car and walked to Rhonda. "What happened?" I asked her and she looked at me. "Joe didn't put some gasoline in the car and now we're stuck." Rhonda said. "Hey, I'm just an Ordinary Average Guy! I can forget things" Joe said and he walked to Almanzo. "Danielle?" Almanzo asked. "Hmm?" I asked him. "Should we take them with us?" Almanzo asked me and he walked together with Joe to Rhonda and me. "Do we have a choice?" I asked them, and Joe and Rhonda looked at each other. "Well, you guys don't have to take us if you won't." Joe said and he smiled softly. "Oh Joe, why do I love you?" I joked. "Because you're a Victim Of Love?" he said and he smiled. "I am a victim of love.." I said slowly. Almanzo looked down to the ground. "Oh, sorry..didn't know that" Joe said and he hugged me. "Rhonda, let's go, before we're going to fight here about the song on the radio" I said and we run to the car. "Hey, the Radio Song isn't going to play! REMEMBER THAT!" Almanzo joked and Joe started to laugh. "We will pick up your car tomorrow, first we get some gasoline" Almanzo said and he and Joe walked also the car...

Amen

*sigh* I cant believe this but an entire chapter of the story was lost. I *thought* I posted it this afternoon, but now it's GONE! so.... I'll rewrite it. In my own defense, I think I was running a fever and just forgot to hit submit.

Quote Originally Posted by ticky View Post
    *sigh* I cant believe this but an entire chapter of the story was lost. I *thought* I posted it this afternoon, but now it's GONE! so.... I'll rewrite it. In my own defense, I think I was running a fever and just forgot to hit submit.
    Awwwhhh! Hope you remembered the story!