Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Joe's Engaged!

Default Re: Joe's Engaged!

Quote Originally Posted by Brooke View Post
    And how old is she?
    By things Joe has said I figure she about 6 years younger than him. She has been married before and I believe has a son. She and Joe have known each other since 1988, started officially going together in 2007. In early 2008 she got divorced from her husband.

Quote Originally Posted by TimothyBFan View Post
    Sorry--I will rephrase that--after failed marriage after failed marriage, why would ANYONE want to get married again, especially after several failed marriages?

I am very aware that marriages fail about 1/2 the time, I have several friends that have been thru it, I don't recall ever saying that more celebrity marriages fail than "real ones". Since Joe is a celebrity, and you hear about the celebrities more than the common person-that is why I worded it that way. I wasn't slamming Joe! Sure didn't mean for it to sound that way.
    With both of them being sober, especially Joe, maybe this will work out for them. I think he truly wants to be married, I don't think he likes being alone.

Happy Belated 14th Anniversary to Joe and Majorie. I can’t believe it’s now 14 years!!

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Happy 15th Anniversary to Joe and Marjorie. I think this is his longest marriage. I’m glad he found Marjorie.
    Last edited by shunlvswx; 12-19-2023 at 09:25 AM.

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

I agree shun.

Happy Anniversary to Joe and Marjorie!!!

to many more.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016