Quote Originally Posted by ticky View Post
You'll have to record Miles singing. What a kick!! And pictures!! Take pictures!!
Taking pictures is not a problem. Didn't take any yesterday because we to busy rollin on the floor as he was getting into the whole scene! Especially the "wolf howl!" He's got the headbanging down and the facial expressions are nailed! Really need a video of all this <LOL>

But recording presents a problem. I have minimal equipment right now. A mic, a guitar and an amp that has only one input. I have another acoustic amp that has mic and guitar inputs (Fender Acoustasonic Jr.) but I'll have to retrieve that from my father-in-law. Anyway, the mic can plug into the Marshal practice amp I have but then I wouldn't have an output to the computer's sound card. With the guitar, I can plug into the amp and then plug the mic into the sound card and record that way.

I need a better sound card I guess that can take the output straight from the amp. My sound card is supposed to be able to do that but it doesn't work. To get clean sound I have to mic the amp into the computer and that doesn't leave a mic for Miles to sing into <sigh>.

With the Acoustasonic, I can plug in the guitar and a mic and then would just have to get another mic to plug into the computer. I might have to do some running around today and see if I can find a decent mic to give me what I need.