Page 109 of 109 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109
Results 1,081 to 1,085 of 1085

Thread: Gearhead

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Default Re: Gearhead

Enjoy your new toy Austin!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Glennsallnighter View Post
    Enjoy your new toy Austin!
    Thanks! I certainly am! I have another one coming tomorrow!
    -Austin-
    Resident Guitar Slinger
    Fan of the Eagles from 1972-2016 #NOGLENNNOEAGLES

RIP Glenn Frey and Randy Meisner

"So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key..."

Quote Originally Posted by WalshFan88
    I will explain everything in layman's terms whenever possible. I know I can talk very geeky/techy but will try to keep that to a minimum for you people here. It will be basic.
    Dude, if you want people to watch your video, you're going to have to figure out how to sound less condescending.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Hey Austin - have you checked out a site called www.effectsbay.com? I just stumbled onto it via a Facebook post from my other favorite band, Carbon Leaf. They showed a picture of the lead guitarist's pedalboard and it was huge! Of course I thought of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Windeagle View Post
    Hey Austin - have you checked out a site called www.effectsbay.com? I just stumbled onto it via a Facebook post from my other favorite band, Carbon Leaf. They showed a picture of the lead guitarist's pedalboard and it was huge! Of course I thought of you.
    Oh yes that's one of my favorite sites! I spend waaaaay too much time there. It's all about effects pedals and pictures and all of that. Also The Gear Page forum is really cool to talk pedals and stuff and it's how I stay up to date on all of this modern stuff. There is also a database of all effects pedals ever made too called DiscoFreq Effects Database where you can see everything that's coming out but also get familiar with all of the classic stuff.

But yes that site is fantastic and I'm probably the world's biggest pedalhead! I spend soooo much money on the darn things. I've got a "thing" for overdrive pedals and pedals that recreate the classic sounds and there is a lot of them. I have a list of stuff I want to get/try that is about as long as the Declaration of Independence.

For fun, here is my current pedalboard.... It is heavy to carry around but it gets the job done. I also have a small board I use for jams/rehearsing/sit ins but for the bigger shows I play with my friends in the summer the big board works great through my vintage Fender or my new Ventura.

Thanks for bumping this thread too - I had forgotten all about it to be honest. I'll try to keep it more current and up to date.
    -Austin-
    Resident Guitar Slinger
    Fan of the Eagles from 1972-2016 #NOGLENNNOEAGLES

RIP Glenn Frey and Randy Meisner

"So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key..."