Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Fall TV show lineup look-a-like

Default Re: Fall TV show lineup look-a-like

Did y'all watch Life on Mars last night? They are tying up all the loose ends. They showed previews, and I am so glad that Sam and Annie finally kiss in next week's finale.

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by DonFan View Post
    Did y'all watch Life on Mars last night? They are tying up all the loose ends. They showed previews, and I am so glad that Sam and Annie finally kiss in next week's finale.
    I'm glued to my set while this is on. No one is allowed to speak to me...I won't answer the phone...even the dogs have to lie down and be quiet for the hour. I need to concentrate on all the "clues".

I belong to the LOM messageboard over at ABC.com and the theories about how the show will end are endless. A lot of those people pick up on things I don't catch. I'm too busy checking out Michael Imperioli, I guess. I'm hoping the ending doesn't turn out to be too "science fiction-y". Someone on the board even thinks Annie is Mya's mother. ???

It was nice to see Tanya Fischer's character, Windy, featured again this past week. She's a high school friend of my son Tom. Her sister April says Tanya isn't allowed to tell the family how the series ends (it's in her contract to shhhhh) but April thinks Tanya is really an angel.

Btw, the series DVD will become available thru Amazon.com in September.

I'm the same way, Molly--glued to my set while it's on.
    I will have to check out the LOM message board (quickly before the show ends ) . I love the character of Sam and I hope to see him in another series soon.