Page 112 of 156 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1552

Thread: Glenn in the Press/Blogs/etc.

Stuck on the Border AlreadyGone95's Avatar
    the middle of farm country (southwest Georgia)

Default Re: Glenn in the Press/Blogs/etc.

Glenn is among the 700 or so artists being inducted into the Goldmine Magazine Hall of Fame. ( the Eagles and Don Henley have already been inducted).

There's a short bio of Glenn's career at the bottom of the page.
    http://www.goldminemag.com/news/gold...tees-volume-68
    -Kim-

People don't run out of dreams, People just run out of time

Congrats to Glenn!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Stuck on the Border

I was surprised as he doesn't usually appear on that kind of list. However, after looking at the criteria, I see this is as more about how many records an artist has sold rather than a random bunch of music journalist voting for who they think is important. Wee done, Glenn!

Meanwhile, I wish there would be some real news. With Don Henley touring with his new album, Joe touring and promising a new album, Timothy working on an album (according to Joe, I think) and Don Felder talking of a new album, the silence from Glenn is disappointing.

Stuck on the Border AlreadyGone95's Avatar
    the middle of farm country (southwest Georgia)

I was shocked too, in a good way. It's nice to see Glenn recognize for his individual talents, and not just that of the Eagles.

I found that out while searching Google for Glenn Frey news. Sadly, the induction was the only recent thing I found. I know that it's only been a little over 2 months since the end of the HOTE tour, but with every other member doing something or being spotted in public, i agree that the silence surrounding Glenn is weird..
    -Kim-

People don't run out of dreams, People just run out of time

Border Rebel

Perhaps Glenn is working on a dvd of HOTE tour. It would make sense for the Eagles to put one out and he's usually the guy that is the executive producer on these things (or at least on the Farewell dvd, I'm not sure about the other one).

Stuck on the Border

I don't think it's either disappointing or weird. That is the way I used to think & then I learned that it was pointless for me to think that way. I hope he is recording. I very much doubt he would be working on an HOTE DVD because these are usually pre-announced; they don't just suddenly appear out of the blue.

Smile Re: Glenn in the Press/Blogs/etc.

Quote Originally Posted by UndertheWire View Post
    ......=v Timothy working on an album (according to Joe, I think)....

And Congrats to Glenn!!!!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by AlreadyGone95 View Post
    I found that out while searching Google for Glenn Frey news. Sadly, the induction was the only recent thing I found. I know that it's only been a little over 2 months since the end of the HOTE tour, but with every other member doing something or being spotted in public, i agree that the silence surrounding Glenn is weird..
    Glenn will have to renegotiate that contract and give himself a pay cut. Don and Joe are keeping the Eagles name in the spotlight while he enjoys the proceeds.

Is Glenn still worth, more than double the amount Joe earns

Stuck on the Border

F50, you're stirring!

From what I've read, each tour has new contracts, so even though we (more or less) know the terms for the HFO tour, that doesn't mean those are still in effect. We also don't know just who does what behind the scenes, nor are we in a position to judge the value.

My opinion/speculation is that if Glenn was put in the position where he felt he was a less valuable member of the band, he'd call it a day.

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

I sure do wish they would make a dvd of the HotE tour, but as Fp said, we haven't heard a thing about such for all this time, so it's probably just wishful thinking.

I would think they would try to put all those recordings of every concert to good use. Please guys?!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten