I remember feeling about the same way that Soda described about holding it in my hands. I couldn't believe it was actually here. I also had preordered it from Amazon (the good old days when it was guaranteed in your hands day of release!) and I remember going to the post office to pick it up and couldn't even wait till I got into the car to start opening it. I remember just staring at it for the longest time before I even opened the gatefold. It was a moment that most Eagles fans really didn't think would ever happen again--a new cd release of not just 10-12 songs but 20! Wow!

My favorites really haven't changed much from 2 years ago. I know most will disagree with a couple of them here like FC & Frail Grasp, but I love them. Have been and always will be faves...

How Long
Waiting In The Weeds
No More Walks In The Wood
Do Something
Fast Company
Guilty Of The Crime
I Don't Want To Hear Anymore
Last Good Time In Town
Frail Grasp Of The Big Picture

I will add to my list Somebody, that I didn't really appreciate till I saw it live and then I couldn't believe I hadn't caught onto that one earlier. I also have a whole new appreciatation for Long Road Out Of Eden after seeing it live but I will admit, I still skip over it more than listen to it on the album.