Koala - I feel pretty much the same way - there are no songs on the album that I don't like - all of 'em are good. However, I do remember there was some disagreement among the band members (primarily Don and Glenn) about whether the CD should be released as one or two discs. I can see very strong arguments for both sides. Don wanted to release the CD as one disc, which would contain 10 - 12 very strong songs, hoping it would be perceived as a great album with no weaknesses. Glenn's view was that they had 20 really good songs ready to release that offer a great variety of music, so he wanted to release it as two discs - as he put it "we gave you everything on this album but health insurance". Ultimately, I'm glad it was released as two discs - just gives us more to love. However, when the album was first released, we had a thread talking about what songs we would include if the album had been released as one disc. I looked back on my list that I posted at the time, and found that I have changed my mind quite a bit. So here is what my album would look like today if it had been released as one disc ...

1. No More Walks In the Wood
2. How Long
3. Waiting In the Weeds
4. Last Good Time In Town
5. What Do I Do With My Heart
6. I Love To Watch a Woman Dance
7. Long Road Out of Eden
8. I Dreamed There Was No War
9. Somebody
10. Do Something
11. Business As Usual
12. You Are Not Alone