Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Rama

Default Re: Rama

Clever graphic, Bree! After glancing at the clarity of those directions, I know you'll be a first-rate navigator. It's a good thing, because I am shall we say 'directionally impaired.'

~

Now Nancy just because we managed to get lost on a golf course surrounded by hundreds of people...

~~~~

You're not quite lovers and you're not quite friends,
    After the thrill is gone.

Stuck on the Border

It's really exotic just reading about these directions.

Border Desperado

Not a problem, Karen! Trust me, I know from experience, LOL...I'm not a panic-er at ALL, but I don't drive, so I've navigated for several people who happened to *be* panic-ers...so I fully understand. And by the way, dont' worry about how y'all are gonna look...I'm starting out this whole trip by taking an overnight Greyhound trek for Mt. Pleasant, and Lord knows I won't be able to sleep after that, either, too excited...why do I see us all chugging coffee and going heavy on the concealer under the eyes?

No worries, Nancy--I'm completely the opposite of directionally impaired, LOL! We'll be just fine. I am a highly qualified navigator of 7 years, with experience in Southern California, Virginia, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Michigan, and Ontario.

Lissa...that sounds like the only situation in which *I* would get lost. I get lost in department stores. LOL! Just watch...we'll get there just fine, and then we'll get hopelessly lost searching for the concert hall or something.

Julie, I imagine it would be!! It's so funny 'cause...really, all of that is so familiar to me I could do it in my sleep...from visiting friends and relatives, and going on vacation up north...but it'd be like if you gave directions to something near you in Australia. It'd be sort of fascinating to me, but really, really strange at the same time!

-----

~*She'll always be...the girl from yesterday...*~

My friend and I: "Nice coat Glenn!"

Joe Walsh, at next pause between songs: "Hey, nice coat, Glenn."

Glenn: "Thanks, thanks...yah, I picked this up at the..Liberace garage sale, glad you like it..."

LOL Bree...I've heard hemorrhoid creme shrinks those under eye circles. Of course with my track record I'd probably have an allergic reaction and my eyes would swell shut or something.

~~~~

Border Desperado

Oh dear...I don't think I'm adventurous enough to give that a try for the first time in the general vicinity of Sugar... I'd be holding the purses by default. "All of you guys come on up to my room......except the one with the scary puffy red eyes." LOL!

-----

~*She'll always be...the girl from yesterday...*~

My friend and I: "Nice coat Glenn!"

Joe Walsh, at next pause between songs: "Hey, nice coat, Glenn."

Glenn: "Thanks, thanks...yah, I picked this up at the..Liberace garage sale, glad you like it..."

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Yes Bree - thanks for the detailed directions. I've also had some bad Mapquest experiences, so it's nice to have these.

It looks as if we should get there in time to stalk Glenn before the show, so we should be fine!

~~~~~~

I'm just a hired hand working on the dreams I plan to try. The days go by...

Poor Glenn.

~~~~

Ohh i'm sure he'll survive!!

Stuck on the Border

Ho hum! Still not excited about Rama!