Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Rama

Out on the Border

Default Re: Rama

Only 2 more sleeps.

Looks like 14 headed for Rama on Saturday.

I'm calling Nancy on Saturday to make plans to meet.

I can't wait.

Yes, Ontario folks are very friendly. The Rama hotel is top notch. Restaurants are good. Theatre holds 5,000 and it will be packed. I saw Glenn there in 2005 and still get shivers down my spine thinking about it. I've been to Rama a gazillion times and no matter where I sat the sound was fantastic. Geesh...I sound like a commercial.

I must be excited eh.

Stuck on the Border

Karen Z brought to my attention that last week was the 3rd anniversary of Rama!

Amazing that it's been 3 years already. It was the first time I ever met people from this board in person and the 1st time I ever saw Glenn in person!

It was fun to re-read this. Too bad I wasn't more excited about the show at the time!

LOL Molly! Yeah, your lack of enthusiasm was a real drag.

Three years already, wow! It was fun for me to re-read it too. I miss Z, though!

This is another old Flip City thread so I know most of our members haven't read it. If anyone's interested, here's our reviews of the shows:
    https://www.eaglesonlinecentral.com/...read.php?t=121

Surely Glenn will do more solo shows, sometime! When he does, we gotta be there!

ETA: Shoot, I just realized something. I never delivered on a detailed review. WHAT THE HECK??? Dang stupid real life keeping me from something that important! Seriously, though. What a shame I didn't write down my memories in more detail. Who knows what I've forgotten.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

OK, folks, I have rectified the situation. Just put a Rama review on that old thread in the tour section, gleaned from some notes PLS and I took, and my memory. Better late than never!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Stuck on the Border

It was funny just re-reading that parody of Wish You Were Here on the previous page. So much has happened but nothing has changed.