Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Another "Aging" Eagles Fan

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Default Re: Another "Aging" Eagles Fan

CM -our tickets are on the floor section 1 row 4 --Timothy's side!!! I want to take pictures but do not have a decent digital camera. Trying to figure out what to do! Might work something out yet.
    He sings it high, he plays it low

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Welcome from me too CM. I hope you have a great time in Cincinnati!

Soda good luck with those seats. I hope you get a great one for a reasonable price. Blow Glenn a kiss for me please

Everyone else that is going, have a great time as well. Can't wait for your reviews and pictures!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

So Soda - you're making the drive to Cincy with no ticket? What's your secret? If you have a knack for getting great tickets at the front door or something - how about letting me in on that trick? I'm sure my husband wouldn't mind sitting by himself if he knew at least I WOULD BE IN HEAVEN sitting within kiss-blowing distance! Or better yet - if you get two in the front row - we'll trade you our tickets! (yeah right....!)

Seriously - good luck - hope you get great seats!

Oh and P.S. - TimothyB fan..... WE have a digital camera! We'd be more than HAPPY to sit in YOUR seats and take those photos for ya! I'm sure you'd still be really happy in OUR seats in 110!

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chaleymom View Post
    Oh and P.S. - TimothyB fan..... WE have a digital camera! We'd be more than HAPPY to sit in YOUR seats and take those photos for ya! I'm sure you'd still be really happy in OUR seats in 110!

Sorry, no can do, I have plans to rush the stage and grab Timmy!!

I know what you mean about Soda--she has been trying to teach me the virtues of being patient for Eagles tickets!! I did better this time than last!
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Well, if you grab him - bring him on up to Section 110!!!

chaleymom, a lot of times at the last minute, good tickets will come up that weren't available before. Some folks can afford to eat tickets and upgrade, but I gotta hit it at the first shot. It's risky, but it's paid off in the past.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

yeah Soda - I've heard that from another "concert guru" friend of mine.....

My husband swears he wanted to put me in the front row (or thereabouts) for this concert and was disappointed in the tickets we got (even though he did the American Express pre-sale). I've been checking all the ticket sites and Craigslist all morning (don't tell my boss!) but the closest I've seen is 7th row of Section 1 or 3 - for around $500-$600 each. I hesitate to pay that much (and eat the $185/ea. tickets we already have)...... will keep looking tonite and tomorrow morning. (I'm still holding out for another future Ohio show.... Columbus or Cleveland maybe?

Just adding a little "official" welcome from me. Great to have you on board! It was lovely to see you in the chat last night, and I know you will have a fantastic time at the Cinc. show. I'm extremely envious, but thrilled for you. Your excitement is tangible

There are lots of topics on the go, as I'm sure you've seen - don't be afraid to jump on in!

you better put it all behind you, baby, 'cause life goes on
    you keep carrying that anger, it'll eat you up inside--

awwww... thank you! It's so cool to be talking to someone in England! Someplace I've always wanted to go and hope to get there someday!
    I have to say I'm a "chat room virgin" (can I say that??? ) but it was great fun last night chatting with you all! I have to say I'm not quite as quick with the responses as most of you!

So - since I'm BRAND NEW at this... can someone tell me what the designations of : Out on the Border, Border Troubadour, Border Desperado, etc. means? Sorry - I'm clueless!!!