What do I do when the party ends.. cuz they were JUST TOO BUSY BEING FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What is the term you guys use to describe the anti-climactic DAY AFTER THE SHOW??? Whatever it is, I'm suffering from it big time!!!!

We got home to Dayton around 1:00 but I couldn't sleep til around 2:30 - then the alarm went off at 6:00... yawn......

For all you interested, I will get my notes (and my thoughts) together and try to give you a review of last night. Sooooo much to remember - sooo much to say --- such a phenomenal concert!!!!!

Nancy and Willie - I'm sure I saw you both (I looked for the blonde curls and the long red hair) and Nancy - you were in a white sweater, right? If you sat in your seat and stretched your right arm out to the right and pointed up about 30 degrees, that's where we were. I thought I saw you guys looking my way and I waved - but of course how would you know who I was!!!

Unfortunately, I have to work now - gotta get caffeine......

Also need to check the tour schedule and see where else I can go see the boys..... OMG.........I'm having serious withdrawal already......