Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Going through PEW! Please HELP!!

Smile Re: Going through PEW! Please HELP!!

TBF, You are right-my husband is very understanding and it sounds like yours is too! When I asked if we could schedule our New Orleans trip when our guys are playing there, he just kind of rolled his eyes and shook his head "yes"-lol!
    We have been married 35 years-since 1973! That was the year the "Desperado" album was released, if I remember correctly. My husband and I were in college, and he was given a copy of that album to review for the college newspaper. We still have that album today! (And yes, he gave it a great review!)

Default Re: Going through PEW! Please HELP!!

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesvet View Post
    Actually, although you may classify it as desperate, it seems like a really good move. I would think if Irving got wind of a campaign in a particular state to get the Eagles in, it would make sense to try to book them a concert date there. They certainly are playing multiple cities in other states such as the Carolinas; why not spread the wealth, so to speak?
    Thanks for the encouragement! I'm actually REALLY excited about it right now because we've been putting together a lot of ideas! I can't wait for you guys to see everything we're going to do......we're goin' all out here. Wish us luck!

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    Good luck, Maleah! I'm impressed that you're not just hoping they'll come to your state, you're trying to make it happen.

Thanks Nancy! Oh what the heck, I can't wait until everything's finished to tell you what we're doing. lol My friend who runs his own web design business is designing a website for us. Once that is done we're going to write the newspapers and radio stations and request that they make mention of it and direct people to the web site where they can add their name to a list. See, the concert people here seem to think people wouldn't be willing to spend the kind of money on tickets that it would require to bring the guys in. So we're out to prove them wrong! I'm excited (in case you can't tell) haha

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Good luck Maleah--What initiative you have!!! Very impressive! I sure hope it works!!
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Thanks Willie!! I hope so too!