Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Going through PEW! Please HELP!!

Default Re: Going through PEW! Please HELP!!

and create a shrine on your wall

HA!!

auntmeda:}

Too funny, Stars! I literally was just thinking what thread I should put my complaint of major PEW on, and yours popped up where it hadn't been moments earlier!! I was hoping that I would be immune from the dreaded PEW (I don't know why I would be; I was just hoping.) But, as of Saturday morning, I am a basket case of PEW...a mere 2 1/2 days after seeing my last concert! I guess I should consider myself lucky that the post-concert high lasted that long, huh? I've found that daydreaming about the Eagles (starring Glenn, and featuring live concert footage in technicolor) while I'm walking the dog really keeps my mind occupied--and both of us (me and the dog; unfortunately not Glenn) in better physical condition! Our walks will lengthen accordingly!

PS. Unfortunately, my hubby offers no support for sufferers of PEW. He thinks I am nuts for even going to one of my extra-special floor seat shows last week, never mind two--because, in his words, "We already saw the Eagles." Yeah, 6 mos. ago from nosebleed seats...if I can do better, I will! (And I did!) If he only realized what all happens to and with everyone on this site; and how much time we all spend here! Ha!

Quote Originally Posted by Wildthyme View Post
    Post Eagles Withdrawl

And I am ready to take my chances with PEW if the boys make it out west anytime soon...
    Oh yes, the thrill of the victory is definitely more than worth the agony of defeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Stars View Post
    Thanks to everyone for your support and suggestions! I'm off to watch parts of Melbourne, Hell Freezes Over, and Inside Job now.
    I'm so glad I joined this board, and have "met" all of you. You are the only ones who truly understand PEW-hubby thinks I'm crazy! LOL.

Wow, you have quite the library of Eagles videos/DVD's.
    We only have HFO, but at least IMO it's where the guys look their hottest!

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesvet View Post
    EV--You HAVE to get Farewell and try to get a copy of Christchurch!!!! That one is my favorite. I believe Nancy can tell you how to get it. This is definitely one of those case where the more you get the better-unfortunately, it still will never be enough tho.
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Sounds like something for my Xmas list. Soda, where can I get the aforementioned items?

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesvet View Post
    Oh my ev - trust me, you need to increase your library if you have any hopes of recovering from this PEW. The good news is that until you are able to do that, there are many audio and video downloads that you can watch or listen to on EOC and all of the member sites. But, I must caution you, once you check in, you can never leave. If hubby thinks you spend a lot of time on the site now, then he'd better watch out! But this may be your only hope.

ETA: EV, the Farewell 1 DVD is still commercially available. I saw some at my Walmart not to long ago. And, of course, there is always Amazon. As far as any of the downloads on the sites, you can PM Soda and see what help she can give you.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

lol! I've logged my time with many of the downloads already!

Smile Re: Going through PEW! Please HELP!!

EV, it sounds like we are both going through PEW together! I have to say, it did help to watch the DVDs yesterday. I was in the middle of watching "Live Inside Job" when my husband came home earlier than I expected! LOL. He just kind of rolled his eyes, and walked into the other room. I think that he also thought I was crazy when I got that extra special seat at the Hershey concert! I only had time to watch two songs from Hell Freezes Over-"Tequila Sunrise" and "Heart of the Matter", but seeing Glenn sing one and Don sing one, somehow made me feel a lot better! And yes, I agree with you, our guys are at the height of their good looks during this concert!