Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hiya Everybody!

Out on the Border

Default Hiya Everybody!

I've been on here for about a week now and I'm just NOW getting around to introducing myself...weak! Well...my name is Thomas, how are all of you? I'm 20-years-old, and I've been an Eagles fan since I can remember. My dad used to play Eagles records all the time when I was growing up. When I turned 14 I started playing guitar, and now I can play just about any Eagles song you can think of! They are definitely the best band in the world, and I KNOW you all agree...which makes me excited to get to know all of you! Umm...I don't know what else to say...sooo....welcome me people and I look forward to anything and everything that goes on here!

Default Re: Hiya Everybody!

Welcome to The Border Thomas. We are just one big Eagles loving family around here and we are always happy to have others who appreciate "the boys" join us.

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Welcome Thomas. Glad you found us, and hope you enjoy yourself here on The Border. We always welcome fans of one of the greatest bands ever. Join in and have fun.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Portland, Oregon (the only rain forest in the Northern Hemisphere)

Thomas, Are we glad to see you. Not just a young Eagles fan, a male! (something we ARE seeing more and more of around here!! yea us!!) AND a guitar player! and whats more, a man who was raised right. Kudos to Daddy! Welcome to the border and hope on in!

Border Desperado

Hi Thomas, Hick From Hell, I like that, nice one, you can play Eagles, you make me sick ! when I went for guitar lessons with a friend he was getting on great guns, I was crap, the teacher said to me to give up as you will never be any good with fingers like that ? he said they were more like Pork Sausages than fingers, so I agreed, the closeset I got to the guitar was when my 8 year old just gave up lessons after about 6 months, welcome to the board, can you do the Hotel Intro on Hell Freezes Over, for me that was the greatest ever record made better, I love doing youtube and watching people do that one ( or some people trying and killing ) get yourself on there with that and you have found 5 mins of fame

Have a good time here

Gary

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Welcome Thomas!!! I'm with Ticky here--it is so good to see a young male on the board. We are getting more and more men on board which is really nice, if all of you can handle the "freckle counting" that us females do here. Mike calls us out on it periodically. As a guitar player, Mike will LOVE you!

Glad your father brought you up right! That is what I've been doing with my kids for years. It worked on my 16 year old daughter-a hardcore Eagles fanatic like her mom!

Hope you chime in often and enjoy it here. It's a great place to be for ANY Eagles fan!!!!
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Welcome Thomas! I was wondering who the "hick from hell" was. lol

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Border Desperado

Thanks tim b fan, thats nice I am 37, so by this sites standards I am past it am I, right I am off back to another site then, thank you and goodbye. LOL

Insulted from the UK

Yikes, don't say that ochiba kid, I'm gonna be 34 in a week! We old folks gotta stick together.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Border Desperado

OMG I thought I was old, now everybody is younger than me, I used to be the young one everywhere I went, now it seems I am old and decrapitated, OH WELL!!! not long for the scrap heap now the both of us

DOH!!!!!!!!

Still insulted from the UK