Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello From Tennessee

Default Hello From Tennessee

I am new here. I love this site. I love the Eagles. Music is so important to me. Music has a way of making you feel better and some music has words that you sometimes feel are based upon how you are feeling. I always wished that I could sing. Well, I can sing but not very well. I love to sing along with the Eagles. Sometimes on my way home from work I turn on my Eagles music and my mood improves.

I grew up in Chicago and have lived in Tennessee for the last 18yrs. My first husband passed away suddenly back in1987 and I had two small children (ages 4 and 6). I thought that my life was going to be a struggle. Then a year later I met John, we married two months after meeting and just celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary. We decided to move to Tennessee after spending our honeymoon in the Smoky Mountains. We now live not far away from the mountains and the kids are grown and on their own. Funny how life is, you just never know.

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Default Re: Hello From Tennessee

Welcome Pat. You have come to the right place if you like all things Eagles!!

I have visited the Smokies before and must say that is beautiful country. Sounds like things have turned around for you. Glad you found us!
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Welcome, Pat! This is a great site for people who love the Eagles.

I love the Smokies. I have visited Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge many times, and those cities are particularly lovely this time of year decked out with millions of Christmas lights.
    I live in Alabama, and I am really looking forward to the Eagles coming to Birmingham. Did you go to any of their Tennessee concerts? I saw them in Memphis last month.

Smile Re: Hello From Tennessee

Welcome Pat! You will certainly feel right at home here, as everyone loves the Eagles so much.
    I have visited the Smokies several times myself, and found it to be a beautiful part of this country. I hope you have gotten a chance to see the guys on this tour, or are planning to see them in the near future.
    Enjoy yourself on this board!

Welcome to The Border Pat! You have found the best place to hang out with those of us that love The Eagles!

Portland, Oregon (the only rain forest in the Northern Hemisphere)

Hey and welcome Pat,
    You're among friends here *G* we're all Eagle lovers and some of us are experiencing or about experience empty nests! (me included.. or partial empty nest..)
    There isnt a better place on the internet to experience the Eagles and we have a lot of fun doing it *G* glad to have you aboard!

A big welcome from me too, Pat. I'm sure you will love it here. Don't be afraid to get stuck in!

you better put it all behind you, baby, 'cause life goes on
    you keep carrying that anger, it'll eat you up inside--

Border Desperado

Welcome to "The Border". I am new here also but I am enjoying the heck out of it. You like the Eagles for the same reasons I do...they touch your life on a personal level. I hope you have at least 1/2 the fun that I am having with this site. All good things to and for you and your family!

Border Desperado

Hi Pat, welcome, this is a good site for lots of different reasons, you will enjoy and the people are friendly, the smokies are a bit far for me, as I cannot and do not fly, maybe this should go on my Bucket list, everybody else seems to think it's cool there

All the best Gary

Hi Pat - welcome! Hope you have a good time 'round here!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten