Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Hiya Everybody!

Default Re: Hiya Everybody!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeA View Post
    I don't even want to talk about it!
    Notice the extra large print...that's what happens when your arms are not long enough to read anymore!! (I know...my arms finally got too short, and I had to cave in and getting good ol' reading glasses this year...I've been fighting that, kickin' and screamin'!)

Oh, HFH, you'll find that we do have some very nice European 20-somethings on the Border too...they just haven't chimed in yet!

HI HI HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

auntmeda:}

Border Desperado

OK I give up on this one, my new theory, you are as old as the Women you feel ! DOH!!! my wife is 11 years older than me ! just the way I like them, and yes with my spinal problems I feel a least double my age, anyway we have gone of track here, back on it now, ! sorry to hear of your loss, your Dad I am sure would be proud, I lost my brother-in-law at 41 to Brain Tumors, he was a London Black cab driver, he had a great mind, alas that is what killed him, he was the life and soul of any party, he died in 1997, when we went to partys, he would get out the six or twelve string and do Hotel to the amazement of others, he could play anything, for me people who play instruments have a talent that others ( me ) could only dream of, you try and do the HFO Hotel version, when you got it, you put it on YTube and let us all know, I take my hat off to you, everybody has something that they are talented with, I would swap one of mine for the chance to play, all the best Hick Boy

Gary ( not so insulted UK )

Border Desperado

PS Soda, the tax has just changed in the UK, what the hell that will do I am not sure, I am no good with math, I cannot work it out

Gary

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

I'm 40! But whenever I look at Glenn I feel like I'm 16 again!!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Hi Thomas, welcome to The Border! I'm 22, and a huge Eagles fan, so it's great to have you here. I'm sure you'll have lots of fun.

you better put it all behind you, baby, 'cause life goes on
    you keep carrying that anger, it'll eat you up inside--

Out on the Border

Ochiba, thank you for your kind words...I will bust my butt to learn that HFO Hotel just to share! I'm equally sorry for the loss of your brother-in-law...41 was is the same age my dad was...WAY too young! I may have talent for what I do...but its drive that made the music such a big part of me. I just really wanted to play guitar because it meant so much to him that I wanted to push to be as good and better than him. So, for me its way more about drive than talent...I figure if you want to do something...just do it! I'm also in school right now to be an Engineer and Producer...so that I can not only play music...but it can be my job as well!

Out on the Border

Aso....Troubadour! nice to see a fellow kid on here! Thanks for the welcome.

wow - talk about feeling old..... geesh! I shouldn't even be ON this board!!!! My 18 year old daughter even thought I was nuts! Let's just say I beat you all............ (but all my daughter's and 24 year old son's friends still think I'm cool.... does that count?)

Welcome Thomas! I'd like to hear you jam with my son. He's a pretty amazing guitarist himself.... though he doesn't play Eagles music.... (what's WRONG with him???)

It's about my bedtime.... nite kids!