Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: New Tour Dates: Eagles Are Coming Back to Europe

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Default Re: Eagles are coming back to Europe!

As soon as I read this thread I thought of you Ticky--Knew you would be upset beyond belief and knew we would get a "Ticky Rant" because of it.

Hang in there girl--Irving is just giving you enough time to save your $$ for ALL the shows he is in the process of scheduling in your neck of the woods!
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Default Re: New Tour Dates [Merged with "Eagles Are Coming Back to Europe"]

Maybe they'll wind up the tour in the west, like they did for Farewell 1.

BTW, I can't find the dates on Ticketmaster.nl. I wonder when they'll show up?

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

I really hope it for you guys all back there!

I hope tomorrow or Thursday.. and I hope that Livenation.nl will put them Friday on sale (sometimes they have a pre-sale at livenation)

Aaaaah I want tickets
    Let somebody love you, before it's too late..

Ticky, they still have some time to fill between the end of Jan and the end of May...I've heard that time of year is very nice in the Siskiyou Mountains...we'll all keep our fingers and toes and anything else crossed!!

Border Desperado

Has anybody heard they may do Glastonbury in the UK ( mud fest ) in what should be our summer ? I could not go mind, I would wait to see if they did some arena gigs, I hear they will tour other parts of the UK, not just London, ( gutted the O2 is a 20 min drive from my home ) also part of me would be disapointed if I did get to see them next year, ( I had front row seats at the O2, sooooooooooo lucky ) and could not think about being more than 12 feet from Henley & Frey, Glen sang Lying eyes to my wife, well he looked at her strangly for about 5 mins ? maybe trying to work her out ? he also looked into my eyes a bit there, I was uneasy about that bit, but they RULED that night, I will never forget, also if they do some 2009 gigs I will have more Guitar Picks to collect, I thought the Europe gigs were going to be announced in the new year ? great stuff though, after all these years, still all this speculationabout them, long may they RULE.

Cheers Gary

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

STEPHANIE!!!!
    DANIELLE!!!!

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JEALOUS!!

PLEASE LET DUBLIN BE ON THAT LIST AS WELL!

You go girls, and ROCK
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Oh my gosh Gary, you had front row at the O2?! Feel free to write a review for our review section - sounds very cool!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Stephanie, Blow a Kiss to Glenn for me, and Danielle do the same to Don for me!

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by ochiba kid 1 View Post
    Has anybody heard they may do Glastonbury in the UK ( mud fest ) in what should be our summer ? I could not go mind, I would wait to see if they did some arena gigs, I hear they will tour other parts of the UK, not just London, ( gutted the O2 is a 20 min drive from my home ) also part of me would be disapointed if I did get to see them next year, ( I had front row seats at the O2, sooooooooooo lucky ) and could not think about being more than 12 feet from Henley & Frey, Glen sang Lying eyes to my wife, well he looked at her strangly for about 5 mins ? maybe trying to work her out ? he also looked into my eyes a bit there, I was uneasy about that bit, but they RULED that night, I will never forget, also if they do some 2009 gigs I will have more Guitar Picks to collect, I thought the Europe gigs were going to be announced in the new year ? great stuff though, after all these years, still all this speculationabout them, long may they RULE.

Cheers Gary
    You got the Frey Eye, Gary? Congrats to you! And your wife got the 'treatment' during Lyin' Eyes? I know what that's like because I had the classic ad lib 'she won't have to worry (much)' sung directly to me.

I am happy for you Europeans but spare a thought for the only Down Under representative on the board who will have to wait at least another year. I am sure, Rhonda, they will do the western US in your autumn (er - the 'fall') before they come here for our summer.

Stephanie and Danielle, or Fred,
    I was just curious...the venue is listed as a stadiium. How big is it, do you know? Here in the US, a stadium concert means football stadium and holds 70,000 + people. The Eagles have been playing arenas of 8000-12,000 people (at least the ones I went to), which obviously is a lot nicer. Also, are the Eagles popular enough in the Netherlands that they are likely fo sell out? I can't believe how far in advance they are selling the tix! And I'm assuming most Netherlanders know English, correct? I'm just trying to picture the reverse...a rock band from the Netherlands, singing in their native tongue, announcing shows in the US 5 to 7 months in advance. Hard to imagine it happening in that fashion!

I know you all will have the times of your lives...enjoy!