For those of you having a hard time downloading the documents, here's the last email Lindsey sent Mick:

Date: Feb. 28, 2018 at 1:11:28 PM

Hi Mick,

In the month since MusiCares, I've tried to speak to both you and Stevie, to no avail. I've only gotten radio silence this whole time. (I haven't tried Chris as I thought she might be feeling a bit fragile.) I even emailed John, who responded that he couldn't have contact with me.

In times past, the band has always relied on its center, its heart and soul to work on difficulties when they arose. But now, those around the edges - attorneys, management - have stepped in and rendered that center silent and impotent. Because of this, the only info and insights I've been able to get about things have come from those on the edges. And consequently, I wonder if there hasn't been an undue amount of intrigue and misinformation thrown into the mix.

All of this breaks my heart.

Fleetwood Mac is one of the most important and influential rock groups of all time. We've inspired three generations of listeners, we've influenced countless other artists, young and old.

And after forty three years together, we're still here.

Indeed, if there's one aspect of Fleetwood Mac's identity that people relate to and admire most beyond the music, it is this: that somehow we've always been able to rise above our personal difficulties in order to fulfill our destiny, to pursue and articulate the higher truth. We are all caretakers of the beautiful legacy we've built together. And that legacy needs to be protected.

Considering all we've shared for so long, and with the journey so near being completed, is there not a way we can reclaim that center, that heart and soul, and work this through?

After forty three years and the finish line clearly in sight, it's hard to escape the conclusion that for the five of us to splinter apart now would be the wrong thing.

Wrong for the beautiful legacy we've built together.

Wrong for our legions of loyal fans who would hate to see the final act be a breakup.

Wrong for ourselves, and all that we've accomplished and shared together.

At the moment, the band's heart and soul has been diminished. But our center, which has seen us through so much, is only laying dormant. At the end of the day, legality will be reduced to being virtually meaningless, and humanity will count for almost everything.

If there is a way to work this through, I believe we must try.

I love you all no matter what.

Lindsey

Sent from my iPhone