I like the vocals and the retro feel of the harmonies and song structure. Those voices are amazing!

I don't hold the lyrics against them. Christine is not the person to listen to if you want intense, deep lyrics. She gives you light and breezy, and there's nothing wrong with that. The only one I winced at was magnet/steel line and that's thanks to Walter Egan, lol.

I'm not sure if I like the choice to make prominent what sounds sort of like a xylophone or one of those keyboards I had as a kid.

For a full 15 seconds that's pretty much all you hear before we get to those great vocals and I think it may turn off a lot of impatient listeners who associate such instrumentation with kiddie albums and/or commercial jingles.

I eagerly await "Sleeping Around the Corner." I love that one - it's much better than these two that have been released. I'm hoping the rest of the album is more of that color.

ETA: I've learned from some fellow Fleetwood Mac fans that the instrument I referred to above is called a marimba.