Page 33 of 148 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383133 ... LastLast

Thread: Fleetwood Mac

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Default Re: Fleetwood Mac

Sorry you are having no luck, Nancy. Boo!

I had side tickets a couple rows up by the stage for Bob Seger and they were awesome!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Oh my gosh, I am so freaking pissed off right now!

So, I decided to get the Mick VIP package as well. It's half the price of the Eagles VIP, you get to meet Mick, and you know where your seats are when you buy.

I was on there as soon as it was on sale with my friend. I pulled up first row center and bought it, but when I checked out, I noticed I was being charged for two tickets and the seat was not listed as it had been before. Where the seat number should be, it was just blank. I was afraid to cancel the order because I thought I would lose my 1st row center seat, so I went ahead and completed the purchase.

Then, I called customer support. I was then told that there was a glitch and I did not have the first row center seat (despite the fact that I had received a confirmation email) and they couldn't give me that ticket any more because it had been put back into the system and sold to someone else. They could give me second row on the far side, however.

At this point I told them that wasn't good enough and the lady said "either take that or a refund." Furious, I said "I'll take the refund" and hung up, then got back on to try again. I was able to get second row center and I ordered it. While not a bad seat, the fact that first row center was snatched away from me sure is upsetting.

And thank God I checked, or I would have shown up to the show and been told "oopsie - but hey we can give you a refund!"

My friend who is purchasing tickets with me heard me say a few choice cuss words that I rarely utter, lol, but I care a lot about this and to have this crap happen is HIGHLY UPSETTING.

I called back and confirmed my new order as well as sent an email, but honestly, I'm still half-scared that they'll screw up again.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Border Troubadour prayfordaylight's Avatar

Ugh, I noticed that the seat locations disappeared cause I went to check out the Columbus selection after I got my DC ticket. DC is still showing the specific location.

The seat I had came up on my iPad but I wanted to buy on my laptop so I got right on and it didn't come up. Row C kept coming up but after a few tries the original 2nd row center seat came back up and I got that. Never saw a front row one. Heard someone on the Ledge managed front row on Lindsey's side for her show. Jealous.
    -Ali

You can see the stars and still not see the light.

I'm happy with the seats I wound up with, despite all the drama and the fact that I no longer have first row. If they let us up to the stage, it would be essentially like I had front row anyway.

Stuck on the Border Tiffanny Twisted's Avatar

I tried pre sale in philly and got second level so...wont be going .
    guess there are a lot of fans in philly .
    cant cross them off my bucket list not this time. lol

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Just tried for two tickets for Chicago. Nothing available.

Tried for one ticket best available and got two section behind the stage!

I came in 8 minutes after 10 and that's all I could muster.
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

The online sales have been HORRIBLE. I've never had this much trouble getting decent tickets for anyone (including Springsteen!). There's been rumors of random good seats popping up but best I could find was Row R on Lindsey's side for DC. GOOD LUCK!
    -Ali

I want to go to a second show and a friend and I simultaneously tried to find tickets in the general sales for Atlanta, Houston, and Dallas. NONE of them had anything closer than the back of the floor, and for Atlanta at least, we were on TM at 10:00 sharp.

I've never seen anything like it. This SUCKS! I'll be checking back constantly to see if better tickets drop for one of these shows.

The alternative.... only seeing one FM show, and only then because I bought VIP... is pretty depressing. I'd be less picky if the show were in Memphis, but I have to travel for these shows, and to drop several hundred dollars (once you factor in gas and hotel) for a sucky seat just isn't going to happen.

I mean, it's not the end of the world because I have a great seat opening night but I love Fleetwood Mac SO FREAKING MUCH and I wanted to do more than one show, especially since it might be their last tour.

I know how you feel especially RE: the possibility of the "last" tour. That's why I went all out for The Who this fall (that and the fact that they were playing my all time favorite album cover-to-cover). It's definitely why I'm going to more than one FM show. I'm lucky though since they're only playing selected cities that I live near one and my dad near the other.

Some people on the Ledge were finding better seats pop up hours later so keep trying. I know you'll get to a second show.

I agree - I've never seen anything like this on TM. I even had better luck with the Stones anniversary shows. It seems like the cities that don't use TM (like Philly) have proven much better this time around.
    -Ali

Just playing around on Mick's site to see what was still available in random cities. The Atlanta $425 package is Row H. Last I looked, that's not first 5 rows. WTF?
    -Ali