Page 44 of 148 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494144 ... LastLast

Thread: Fleetwood Mac

Default Re: Fleetwood Mac

Good luck Brookie! We're all rooting for you!
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

Wow Love the pictures of you & Mick. Came out fantastic, Nancy!

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Good luck in finding good tickets, Brooke ... crossing my toes and fingers for you.

And PFD and Soda - wonderful photos of you both with Mick. Sounds like an awesome M&G for both of you.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to go to the D.C. show last Tuesday night. I was not a happy camper when our project EVP decided on Monday that he wanted to take our team out for an appreciation dinner on Tuesday night since we were all in the same city. It was nice of him, but I would have really appreciated it more if there had been more notice. The only good news is that I was going to buy my ticket at the venue, so I didn't have that to worry about.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

That sucks!!!!! I hope they come near you some other time... they really have been putting on a great show and you never know when it might be their last tour.

And here's hoping for Brooke!!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Stuck on the Border Tiffanny Twisted's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prayfordaylight View Post
    Nancy can chime in on the M&G in Columbus. I did the M&G in DC and it was AWESOME. Mick couldn't have been better. He was sweet, funny and still incredibly tall. He even smelled good heh. There was a little girl in our group and he was so cute with her and even let her sit at his drum kit for a few photos. He took us up on stage as a group and told us about how the group reconvened and how FM is a family (they may not like each other at the end of the day but they will always love each other). We then got individual photos (Mine is HERE) and then got about 20 minutes of Q&A and autographs. I got to ask him how he got CMV to come all the way to Hawaii when she's terrified of flying and has barely left England in a decade.

It was worth every penny for the package and getting to spend the show RIGHT in front of Stevie. Yes, lots are complaining about a lack of change to the setlist but I didn't even get to see them last tour so seeing them now and seeing Sisters of the Moon was amazing.

I took a ton of pics. Hopefully I'll have time this weekend to get them all up on Facebook (as well as further away pics from the Philly show I also went to).

EDIT: I forgot - the M&G was delayed by soundcheck but we got to listen to several songs as consolation including Second Hand News and The Chain.
    love the picture of you .....thanks

You look adorable PFD! And if Mick looks tall next to me, he's a giant next to you!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Oh NAncy, I lov ethe pictures of you and Mick . You got a hug and you got hands on him..hubba hubba...
    Youlook so so happy....
    thanks for the review and sharing

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Just a quick note, tired.

I checked at Tm after we got to the hotel and still it said no tickets were available. But there were tons on the scalper sites. ??? Finally Saturday afternoon we decided to take our chances at the United Center box office. I had called several times during the day-sold out was all they would tell me. Finally someone there told me that no one told the telephone people what was available at the box office. ??? Strange, but he said to come and check and low and behold they did have some, but not great....section 5 row 6. : ( We waited around for a while, but it was cold so we went ahead and bought them. If it would have been just me, I would have waited till right before the show to see if anything else would drop, but hubby didn't want to stand around outside in the cold. And it was cold and had actually snowed that morning! They don't call it the windy city for nothing! Anyways, I can't imagine that the scalpers just let those tickets not get sold. I don't understand that at all. So, we were on the floor in the middle section 6 rows back. Being short I had to stand and look through people most of the time, but it was worth it. No one sitting directly in front of me, so that helped.

They put on an awesome show. I have always been a fan, but never got to seem them live. Stevie and Lindsey, the whole band, were more than I could have asked for. It was fabulous! So glad we went! More when I get time!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

Brooke, I'm so glad you got in and had a good time!!

It has been my experience that the scalpers do not return the seats to Ticketmaster. Perhaps a few of the more 'professional' ones do, but if you look at the sites up until the cutoff, the prices may drop to rock bottom prices, but they don't get returned. I thought the drops to Ticketmaster were usually unused comp seats and things like VIP and Official Platinum seats that weren't sold?
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

yeah brooke ..safe travels cant wait to hear all about it