Page 69 of 148 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379119 ... LastLast

Thread: Fleetwood Mac

Border Troubadour prayfordaylight's Avatar

Default Re: Fleetwood Mac

Thanks for the report Austin. I heard a little from Soda about Minneapolis as well.

I'm going crazy from the anticipation. 8 more days until my first show of the tour. AHHH!
    -Ali

You can see the stars and still not see the light.

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Thanks for the thoughts, Austin! I knew you would be blown away by Lindsey for sure! Glad you saw a great show! Can't wait to hear more!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

I watch some clips from the Minnesota show. They sounded great.

Fleetwood Mac is another band I would love to see in concert(and I can finally see Christine now she's back) along with the Eagles. One of these days I will see them. I heard they probably will put out a new album next year. So I will see what shows they will have for next year.

I'm sorry I've been mia but after that absolutely epic show, I managed to get sick, but nevertheless had to attend a conference the next day. Right now I'm in the airport, trying to post on my smartphone. It's challenging, so I'll save the longer review for later. However, it was definitely one of the most memorable concerts of my life.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Stuck on the Border

Longer review...

We got to the venue at 7PM, and slowly made our way to our seats. My foot was KILLING me, and that was after a Vicodin.... Then people wanted in and out of the aisle, and I busted my butt on the ground getting up one of the times and about pushed the row of chairs over. Yeah, not fun....

But the show was worth the suffering. They were phenomenal. Christine messed up the intro to Say You Love Me on keyboards and they had to stop and start over, but it was all in good fun and everyone had a laugh including the audience. Lindsey was on fire, and was totally killing it. Stevie looked better than ever I thought and really sounded great and strong.

All in all, a great show...

Sadly though, until I get my shortness of breath and mobility under control, this will likely be my last concert. I have another one in November and likely it will be my last and I'm contemplating selling my tickets.

I'm just not physically able to handle the walking and the getting up out of a chair anymore and walking up and down stairs. I have to do something and soon, as I feel that I'm about a second away from death's door...trying to lose weight and stay on top of the asthma and the pain from my back is challenging at best. I had sometime tell me at Ausfest that he wanted to see me standing up but it just can't happen. And it's not because of the foot being broken. It's because my physical condition is way down and I feel like all I do is sleep because of no energy. I was so short of breath coming down the stairs to the main floor I was going to pass out. Security came up to me and asked if I was alright, and I was but I was so winded I couldn't talk for minutes. I'm going to see my pulmonologist next week and I hope he has some answers. I know I need to get into better shape but that's hard to do when even shampooing your hair makes you winded and tired and couple that with joint pain.

But even if it was my last concert for a long while, it was a great note to end on...what an amazing band.

I'm glad you got to the show GlennFan. I hope your health gets better soon.. Take it a day at a time and you can make little improvements that you want. I'm sure another concert will be in your future before you know it.

Stuck on the Border Witchy Woman's Avatar

I'm sorry to hear of your health troubles, Austin, but I'm glad you were able to enjoy the show. Don't delay in addressing your problems. It's important to take care of yourself.

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Austin, so sorry about your health issues, but glad you got to go to this show. I'm sure it was awesome!

Soda, I'm glad you're better and can't wait to hear all about your show!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Border Troubadour prayfordaylight's Avatar

Crazy Soda delayed her flight home from Chicago and went to last night's show as well. Can't wait to hear about that one too!
    -Ali

You can see the stars and still not see the light.

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Wow! That girl does get around, indeed!

And thanks for your review, Austin. Glad you enjoyed the show so much and hope get on the mend soon.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016