Thread: Tickets!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Tickets!

AAAAAH Just 3 minutes to go

Wish us luck!
    Let somebody love you, before it's too late..

Default Re: Tickets!

Best of luck, Danielle!

you better put it all behind you, baby, 'cause life goes on
    you keep carrying that anger, it'll eat you up inside--

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

AH!!! And the anticipation builds as the new round of concert tickets go on sale!!!! This is so exciting--I love how much activity is on the board and how excited everyone is with new dates going up, including the ones now getting the chance and even for us that got our chance this year to see them.

I kinda wish they would peek in here every once in awhile to see how much we all love and appreciate them and the excitement they generate in all of us!! I think they would be proud!

I have peeked in on some other blogs and boards, and they are hardly speaking of the new dates and not much activity at all on them really. I render a guess that this board has more activity and members (old and new) than any other sights out there. Don't know how many there really are tho. Does anyone have any idea? Are there many Eagles fansites out there?
    He sings it high, he plays it low

HAVE THEM! As everything would be alright, I just have one ticket.. (it went a little strange..payed twice..I'm broke now ) BUT I'M ON THE FLOOR!

Don - HERE I COME!

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Good for you, MH.

And TBF, I agree it is exciting to see all of the activity surrounding the band. It sure does 'feed the fire' for us fans. I agree that it's great that we can show the band how enthusiastic their fans can be here. I don't know why, but there really aren't that many fansites for the band on the Internet. Inexplicable, huh!!! I dunno, maybe it's partially due to the fact that the band has been slow to embrace the Internet. But in any event, we are more than glad to embrace them and show them our love here!!!

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

TBF - check out the link page on EOC - those are all the substantive Eagles fansites I know of. If you're looking for sites on the individual guys, you can check out the link pages on my individual sites for them.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Ive always been a dreamer View Post
    Good for you, MH.

And TBF, I agree it is exciting to see all of the activity surrounding the band. It sure does 'feed the fire' for us fans. I agree that it's great that we can show the band how enthusiastic their fans can be here. I don't know why, but there really aren't that many fansites for the band on the Internet. Inexplicable, huh!!! I dunno, maybe it's partially due to the fact that the band has been slow to embrace the Internet. But in any event, we are more than glad to embrace them and show them our love here!!!
    Yep! Totally agree!

Thanks Dreamer!

Border Desperado

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Henley View Post
    HAVE THEM! As everything would be alright, I just have one ticket.. (it went a little strange..payed twice..I'm broke now ) BUT I'M ON THE FLOOR!
    You will experience the best three hours you can imagine! I am happy you got great seats. If they play as loose as they did in Philly Nov. 25 you are in for a memorable night. Enjoy!