Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Greetings from Tiffanny Twisted

Stuck on the Border Tiffanny Twisted's Avatar

Default Greetings from Tiffanny Twisted

Hello to all. I am sorry it took so long to post, but right after I signed up for The Border my beloved dog, Cookie, suddenly passed away. She was a big Eagles fan but her least favorite song was "New Kid in Town'. Every time we would watch Melbourne, she would get up and let us know she needed to go out as soon as that song came on.

I don't mind telling you it has been a really tough week. I am Just Another Hired Hand's better half...yes, I said better and you'll get no argument from him.

I joined because like JAHH, I am a die hard Eagles fan. I encouraged him to write reviews about our concert experiences and he found this site by accident. I have been watching him post and he is having a great time so I figured I'd get in on the fun.

I am a little down now because I know I've seen my last live Eagle's show for a while. At the same time I am blown away because I got to see them three times this year. I am happy for all of the members in Europe and Canada (and maybe a litt le jealous) because you are going to see an Eagles band that is definitely at the top of their talents. I hope to read many reviews about he shows they do in Europe.

As a teenager I only had eyes for Glenn. But as I have matured, I have seen that they all have unique qualities that make them equally desireable. In other words, any one of them can park their boots under my side of the bed on any day. Just glad to be here.

Default Re: Greetings from Tiffanny Twisted

Well WELCOME "TT". Glad to meet you. You already know what it's all about here so jump right on in!

I do feel for you with your grief over the loss your foster family member. They are just little furry people and integral parts of the family unit! I know. It has been over a year now for us and we are just now thinking we may be ready to adopt another one.

MikeA

Welcome, Tiffanny. You and JAHH are our first couple to post! I have a good friend named Tiffany, although she spells it with one "n."

Hope you enjoy yourself here!

P.S. I'm so sorry to hear about your dog. When I put down my cat Oreo a few years ago, it was one of the hardest things I've ever done.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Portland, Oregon (the only rain forest in the Northern Hemisphere)

Hey and welcome TT!! LOVE your name *G* very cool *G*
    Sorry bout the pup. Strange about New Kid but there's no accounting for taste *G* Maybe he/she though they were actually saying there was a new kid in town and the dog was going to check it out?? I know its a reach, but it's just a thought *G*
    Anyway, we're glad you and you're other half *G* are here. Welcome and dive on in!!

Hi, and welcome! It's great to see you here. Come on in and have some fun.

Sorry to hear about your dog. She had good taste in music! Lots of warm wishes.

you better put it all behind you, baby, 'cause life goes on
    you keep carrying that anger, it'll eat you up inside--

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Welcome Tiffanny Twisted - Glad to have you join us and your other half here on The Border. Hope you like it here as much as we do.

I'm so sorry about Cookie. It is very difficult to lose a beloved pet, especially such a smart one (New Kid In Town being the exception).

As Soda said, you and JAHH are The Border's first couple - I guess even the Obama's will have to play second fiddle to you here.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Hi I'm terribly sorry about your puppy.

auntmeda:}

Welcome, TT! How wonderful that you and JAHH can share your love of The Eagles together!

And I am sorry about your dog. Our sweet cat, Callie, passed away two years ago after an adverse reaction to a routine vaccination shot. I felt responsible and was quite inconsolable for awhile. Our pets bring us such joy and love and ask so little in return. We eventually got another kitty, Muffin, and she has quite a personality of her own so we love her just as much, but Callie will always have a special place in my heart.

Welcome TT! Love your nickname!
    Have a fabulous time here!
    I'm sorry to hear about Cookie. May she rest in peace
    Let somebody love you, before it's too late..

A big welcome from me as well TT!! This is the best place to be for an Eagles fan.