Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Joe Weds For the 5th Time

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Default Re: Joe Weds For the 5th Time

Thanks for posting that link, AzEF. I am familiar with that site, and it can be a very useful resource. However, I know that the information on it is not always accurate. If I'm not mistaken, anyone can register for the site, and add info on a celebrity. In the case of Joe, I do question some of the dates that are there - for example, I was under the impression that Joe's oldest son was born around 1996, and his youngest around 1999. Also, the info that I recall that came out about his divorce from Denise indicated that the divorce wasn't final until around 2007. In any event, the site can be useful, even if not 100% accurate.

Also, if the dates about his relationship with Lisa Pritchett-Johnson are accurate, it appears that she was his sidekick during his entire marriage to Juanita.

Oh well - I guess, at this point, Joe would prefer to focus on the future instead of the past.

(Speaking of the future, I need to get my butt off of this pc - I have things to do and places to go.)

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Quote Originally Posted by Ive always been a dreamer View Post
    Thanks for posting that link, AzEF. I am familiar with that site, and it can be a very useful resource. However, I know that the information on it is not always accurate. If I'm not mistaken, anyone can register for the site, and add info on a celebrity.
    I saw that Dreamer - I thought about adding myself as having had a relationship with Joe - just wanted to see what it looks like in print!
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

Quote Originally Posted by AzEaglesFan View Post
    http://www.famoushookups.com/site/ce...h&celebid=3863

This is an interesting site. I didn't realize that Joe and Denise had been divorced since 2006. Glad to read that they are friends for their sons sake.
    That site is not always pretty good, but I saw recently also the update at the relations of Joe and Marjorie and I think that will be the right one.
    Let somebody love you, before it's too late..

Stuck on the Border AzEaglesFan's Avatar

I checked the other "guys" and I thought it was interesting that Don's didn't list any other children except the three he has with Sharon and we know he has one more girl. Like you said , it's interesting but they are wrong on some of their facts
    I wonder if the property that they are talking about Joe and Denise buying together is a family home for her and their sons?
    Ticky, Joe seems to go for thin blonds.That sure leaves me out. How about you?

Quote Originally Posted by AzEaglesFan View Post
    I wonder if the property that they are talking about Joe and Denise buying together is a family home for her and their sons?
    I also was wondering about that, I thought they separated with a fight ..
    Let somebody love you, before it's too late..

I would like to send a belated congratulations to Joe and Marjorie. I wish them all the best.
    ~Jess~

Stranded "on a corner in Winslow, Arizona
    Such a fine sight to see."

Quote Originally Posted by Just Another Hired Hand View Post
    Wow, five times! Some guys never learn. Maybe this time he's got it all figured out.
    At least with Marjorie he's sober, that's a good start. He said he met her for the first time when he was in Eng with Ringo's All Star Band.