Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bon Jovi

Default Re: Bon Jovi Fan Club

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Jags-Just kidding with you! Believe me I understand! I just posted in the LROOE thread that Eagles are coming to Indy. I swore I was putting out no more $$ this year to see them--unless they came to Indy! Guess where I'm going in March.

BTW--love your avatar! You will have to give us that story sometime. I suppose after seeing him 15 times, you must have a few stories about him!?!
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Quote Originally Posted by TimothyBFan View Post
    Jags-Just kidding with you! Believe me I understand! I just posted in the LROOE thread that Eagles are coming to Indy. I swore I was putting out no more $$ this year to see them--unless they came to Indy! Guess where I'm going in March.

BTW--love your avatar! You will have to give us that story sometime. I suppose after seeing him 15 times, you must have a few stories about him!?!
    Thanks for the compliment on my avi! Although for some reason I still can't see it? I've got so many stories I could tell ya about him! Chris has the most incredible voice I've ever heard live (besides the Eagles, of course) and really just has the most amazing stage presence of any other band I've ever seen! But he's also got a great personality to top it all off, really cute and just the sweetest lil' southern boy! *sigh* I've had the pleasure of hanging out w/ them several times and I have to say they're all just the nicest bunch of guys you could ever hope to meet! All of those guys are really talented, but yet still so humble and thankful to all of their fans, yunno?! And yeah, OMG that's so funny, I've said the very same thing about not shelling out any more dough to see Chris, but then every chance I got, I just couldn't help myself and had to get tix, if they were available. They've gotten so popular that they sell out within minutes these days, that is whenever they are on tour. They're on a break right now working on their sophomore album so I have no choice about it at all right now! Needless to say, hubby is very happy about that, LOL! That's the only reason he got me tix for next weeks Eagles concert here... He's so grateful that I'm not following my hot bald rocker around the country anymore lately! Little does he know that just as soon as they do go back on tour I'll be hot on their trail once again, hahaha!

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Quote Originally Posted by Jags View Post
    The bass player for Daughtry (Josh Paul) was the little boy playing drums in Henley's Boys of Summer video. ...
    I tell you, I learn something new every day here! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Jags View Post
    Plus I got to hear Chris perform Blaze of Glory w/ them and it was frikkin' awesome! I've got a video of that performance up on YouTube if anyone is interested.....

Sure! How about a link?
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Brooke View Post
    I tell you, I learn something new every day here! Thanks!

Sure! How about a link?
    Here ya go...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8CltZpsylg&feature=channel_page[/ame]

Sorry it's a lil' shakey at the beginning cuz' I got so excited to actually be getting to see them perform it together, LOL! I just love the way Jon looks so proud of Chris towards the end... He was a really great mentor to Chris during that tour and taught him alot about how to handle such huge crowds like that! I was really hoping that they might actually open for the Eagles one day too since JP knows Henley from when he was a kid... But I do know for a fact how much respect they all have for the Eagles. Chris was actually at the Hard Rock Theme Park grand opening, and although he didn't perform, he did get to see the Eagles in concert and he too thought they are truly amazing!

Love love LOVE Chris Daughtry! Voted for him every week on Idol. I, too, saw him on tour with Bon Jovi and they all did a fabulous job! He brought the house down on "Blaze of Glory!" Plus he's a cutie

Jags, how awesome for you! I love Daughtry too - good to see he's nice to fans!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Maleah View Post
    Love love LOVE Chris Daughtry! Voted for him every week on Idol. I, too, saw him on tour with Bon Jovi and they all did a fabulous job! He brought the house down on "Blaze of Glory!" Plus he's a cutie
    I too have followed Chris since Idol... Voted for him every week and was really shocked that he didn't win! Turned out to be for the best that he didn't win though... He's doing much better then most of the actual "winners" have! His debut album has been named THE best selling album in soundscan history, has already sold nearly 5 million copies and is still in the top 100 right now, and they've had 5 hit singles released (4 of which stayed in the top 10 for 6 weeks or longer) plus they've already won 4 AMA's, People's Choice Award, and were nominated for a Grammy! Not to mention that Idol used his hit single "Home" as the "send off song" last season and his most recent hit single "What About Now" for Idol Gives Back - (Chris is even donating ALL of the proceeds from that particular song to the ONE campaign, which is a charity cofounded by Bono that fights against extreme poverty and global disease) and Idol is using his other recent hit single "Feels Like Tonight" on the show this season! All of that success already from just their debut album!!! I really love every song on their album - never have to skip a track when listening! Not too many artist's albums out there that I can say that about (w/ the exception of the Eagles), yunno?! I just can't wait to hear their sophomore album... I've had the privilidge of previewing a few of the songs that might be on it already live during the last tour and they really are pretty amazing! And yeah, he really is such a cutie! Even more so in person and on stage... That boy is just sooo damn hot and sexy when he's performing live! *THUD* So much so that we nicknamed him the "Big Sexy Beast" over on Daughtry's Official website, LOL! But yeah, not only can he sing his @ss off, write amazing songs and play guitar very good, OMG - he also has the nicest butt and thighs I think I've ever seen on any man (ummm, as well as quite a nice "package", too!) Yummmy!!! Just sayin'......
    Last edited by Jags; 01-27-2009 at 06:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    Jags, how awesome for you! I love Daughtry too - good to see he's nice to fans!
    Awww, thank you soda! It's really good to hear that I'm not the only Daughtry lover around here! He really is such a sweetheart and gives the best hugs, too!

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Thanks for the video Jags - it was awesome. If Chris continues his success, Daughtry is going to deserve his own thread in this forum.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016