Thread: Eagles Live At The Forum '76 vinyl

Default Eagles Live At The Forum '76 vinyl

I went ahead and bought the new vinyl of Live At The Forum. Normally I never buy "new" vinyl, as it defeats the purpose to me. My only exception are things that were never pressed on vinyl back in the day. This obviously falls under that umbrella so I added it. I only have 6 records like this.

Now I have this concert on my Hotel California remaster from last year on the extra disc, but vinyl is it's own thing and I loved the artwork and inner fold graphic on the album so I went ahead and pre-ordered this from Amazon hoping to be at least happy with the artwork and mild sound difference.

The sound quality is fabulous and the artwork alone is worth it for me. I do think it sounds a litttle better than the CD version or certainly Spotify.

If you have a vinyl record player, I definitely would recommend picking it up. It looks and sounds great.

-Austin-
    Resident Guitar Slinger
    Fan of the Eagles from 1972-2016 #NOGLENNNOEAGLES

RIP Glenn Frey and Randy Meisner

"So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key..."

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Default Re: Eagles Live At The Forum '76 vinyl

Hope you enjoy it, Austin. I guess it's impossible to have too many versions of this legendary album!

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Default Re: Eagles Live At The Forum '76 vinyl

Nope!

I should clarify that this version is not like the HC Deluxe CD where it had both HC and the Live '76 concert. This vinyl is strictly just the Live at the Forum '76, but it's on disc 2 of the HC Deluxe CD. It sounds AWESOME! I love the warmth of vinyl for this music and the majority of the music I like.
    -Austin-
    Resident Guitar Slinger
    Fan of the Eagles from 1972-2016 #NOGLENNNOEAGLES

RIP Glenn Frey and Randy Meisner

"So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key..."