Page 124 of 213 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128134174 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 2130

Thread: Hearing the Eagles or solo songs unexpectedly!

Default Re: Hearing the Eagles or solo songs unexpectedly!

Lisa, I think I remember that episode!

Heard NKIT on the radio at my work last week and had to hang around nearby.

Nobody at home this evening except me, so played my newly acquired vinyl, Hotel California and The Long Run, both in great condition and a bargain at £1 each!

www.donfelderonline.com
    ~~~~~
    This way to happiness...

Its kinda funny. I heard the Eagles 4 times yesterday. As I was heading to work, Take It To the Limit came on.

Then as I was out yesterday, they played Eagles back to back. Like 30 minutes apart. First I heard I Can't Tell You Why. Or the solo part because they were about end the song. Then about 20 minutes later on another radio station, they played HC. Then the station that was playing I Can't Tell You Why earlier played HC on their station. I was like, they played them back to back yesterday afternoon.

Stuck on the Border Witchy Woman's Avatar

Waiting to watch Boardwalk Empire just now and caught the last few minutes of Stephen Merchant's (Ricky Gervais's writing partner) new show Hello Ladies on HBO. The song playing in the last couple of minutes and over the credits was You Belong To The City.

was in the grocery store this afternoon...and "All She Wants to Do Is Dance" came on...happy shopper!

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

I was out shopping today for clothes, for work, but especially for the upcoming Eagles concerts. I wasn't having any luck and then NKIT came on!! I was so excited as I was sure it meant I'd find THE top to wear. No such luck, but it sure made my day anyway!
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

Getting my annual haircut at the Astor in the village this afternoon, and Take it Easy comes on the radio! Almost burst into laughter, but got a grip and had a stupid grin on my face while my hair got chopped off.

Just heard The Long Run in the car dealership tonight when we got our new vehicle. Pretty cool.
    -Austin-
    Resident Guitar Slinger
    Fan of the Eagles from 1972-2016 #NOGLENNNOEAGLES

RIP Glenn Frey and Randy Meisner

"So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key..."

I went to lunch at Wendy's today & as I sat down to eat HC started playing. It made for the start of a very pleasant dining experience.

I was changing the channel on my radio and I heard All She Wants To Do Is Dance as I was heading to work. I turned my volume up to the max and started dancing in my seat. I even did raise your arm thing Don does during the chorus. She wants to party. (Raise arm) Oh!!! She wants to get down. (Raise arm) Oh!!! I think the people next to me probably thought I was crazy. LOL

A radio station here in my city does Mystery Oldies where you guess the song by listening to the clip for like maybe 5 seconds and call in if you know the song. So one guy called in and said it was The Eagles "Take it Easy." I was like that's not the Eagles. The song was actually Sister Golden Hair by America. I don't know how he got Take It Easy from that. LOL

I heard Travis Tritt's version of Take It Easy on one of my country radio stations. That does count since the guys sing backup in the song. I rarely hear Travis' version on the radio. They use to play Clint Black's version(which I think another great version from the Common Thread album) Desperado religiously back in the 90s.