Page 165 of 213 FirstFirst ... 65115155161162163164165166167168169175 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 2130

Thread: Hearing the Eagles or solo songs unexpectedly!

Stuck on the Border Outlawman13's Avatar

Default Re: Hearing the Eagles or solo songs unexpectedly!

I heard The Heart Of The Matter playing at work and had to sing along with it!! One of my favvie Don Henley solo songs

You came along and changed my life Glenn!!

I had forgot to post this this past weekend. I went to my car to start it up, Outlaw Man was playing on the radio. This was my first time ever hearing that song on my local radio station. This station mostly play real old songs from the 50s to the 80s. I hear a lot of Eagle songs on this station. We have a station that plays only 70s and 80s. Another station that plays only 80s, 90s and today's music and of course the country stations.
    Last edited by shunlvswx; 02-17-2016 at 10:17 AM.

OHH that is so awesome!! I wish I had a radio station like that! I have never heard Outlaw Man on the radio before!

Stuck on the Border buffyfan145's Avatar

I still keep hearing either Eagles songs, Glenn's, Don's, or Joe's solo songs every day on the radio & TV. Then last night my Dad was watching YouTube vids on our TV app and all of a sudden the Grammy tribute started playing and my Dad didn't even click it. LOL He went to bed before it aired on Monday but it just started playing. I know it does suggested vids based off searches but I was in the room and saw my Dad clicked on a completely different vid. I just started laughing about it and said "someone" wanted him to see it. LOL

That is pretty awesome!!

I keep on hearing their stuff playing as well!! Today (at work) I heard Dirty Laundry playing and sang along with it as well!! I wonder if my work is going to play any of Glenn's solo stuff! I sure hope so

Stuck on the Border buffyfan145's Avatar

During "CBS: This Morning" they were talking about the story of that 106 year old lady that got to meet the President and she was actually dancing with excitement as she was so happy and they (CBS) played Don's "All She Wants to Do is Dance" with the clip. It was so cute.
    ~*Amanda*~
    "So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key."

I was heading home from church last night. And this eye commercial came on the radio and they had Lyin' Eyes playing in the background. I was like oh ok. LOL

Last week, one of my radio station played Smuggler's Blues(this is the same radio station that played Lyin' Eyes with a commercial). Its very rare to hear a solo song sung by Glenn on my local radio station.

Stuck on the Border AlreadyGone95's Avatar
    the middle of farm country (southwest Georgia)

A few days ago, I heard The Confessor on a rock radio station out of Panama City, Florida. That's the first time I've heard it on the radio. Anytime I've heard a Joe solo song on the radio it's either LBG, RMW, or Turn to Stone.
    -Kim-

People don't run out of dreams, People just run out of time

I came home from college for the weekend, and my sister and I were blasting the radio on the drive back. We were flipping through the stations and came across the HFO version of Hotel California! Needless to say we turned it up even louder.
    ~ Tori
    https://www.eaglesonlinecentral.com/downloads/images/henley24.jpg

Stuck on the Border AlreadyGone95's Avatar
    the middle of farm country (southwest Georgia)

I just got home from my uncle's, and as I passed my mom's bedroom, I heard a sax sound that sounded very familiar, and I stopped in my tracks. (My mom listens to the radio while she's sleeping). The One You Love was playing! I've never heard it on the radio before.
    -Kim-

People don't run out of dreams, People just run out of time