Page 111 of 213 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 2130

Thread: Hearing the Eagles or solo songs unexpectedly!

Default Re: Hearing the Eagles or solo songs unexpectedly!

Last night I was watching the movie Foul Play starring Goldie Hawn & Chevy Chase. In one seen Goldie was wearing an On The Border tee shirt, the one with the album cover on it.

Border Desperado AstraeaLunaAvani's Avatar

This morning I had an AWESOME Eagles filled time out with my coworkers, they dont particularly like the Eagles, in fact the guy I like says they're "lame" so this was all unexpected for me. One guy asked me what I wanted to hear, I wasnt expecting him to play them but I said "The Eagles!" so he said ok and on came "Best of My Love" (he was playing Pandora so it was random). That is not one of my favorite songs but I was kinda drunk and the guy I like had his arms around me, and when this song came on we started rocking back and forth, kinda slow dancing/cuddling, and it was SO awesome!! Now I like that song more LOL Then a bit later Life in the Fast Lane came on, and everyone was singing along! On the car ride home, it continued, Life's Been Good came on, and the guy I like said he liked it! He even has a favorite line! Such good times, and I was super happy my coworkers were getting into them when normally they don't like them!

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Awwww. I'm glad you had such fun listening to our guys ALA!

I was listening to the radio yesterday morning and out of the blue THIO came on! I haven't heard that on the radio for years. They tend to play POMPOY or TOYL more. So that was a lovely surprise!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Love all of these stories. I heard Dirty Laundry in a restaurant last night. And GL - how cool about Goldie wearing the OTB tee shirt - I'd never heard about that before. Would love to have a screencap of that!

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Quote Originally Posted by Ive always been a dreamer View Post
    Love all of these stories. I heard Dirty Laundry in a restaurant last night. And GL - how cool about Goldie wearing the OTB tee shirt - I'd never heard about that before. Would love to have a screencap of that!
    Oops! I meant to post that in the "Little Things That Remind You Of The Eagles" thread.

Quote Originally Posted by AstraeaLunaAvani View Post
    This morning I had an AWESOME Eagles filled time out with my coworkers, they dont particularly like the Eagles, in fact the guy I like says they're "lame" so this was all unexpected for me. One guy asked me what I wanted to hear, I wasnt expecting him to play them but I said "The Eagles!" so he said ok and on came "Best of My Love" (he was playing Pandora so it was random). That is not one of my favorite songs but I was kinda drunk and the guy I like had his arms around me, and when this song came on we started rocking back and forth, kinda slow dancing/cuddling, and it was SO awesome!! Now I like that song more LOL Then a bit later Life in the Fast Lane came on, and everyone was singing along! On the car ride home, it continued, Life's Been Good came on, and the guy I like said he liked it! He even has a favorite line! Such good times, and I was super happy my coworkers were getting into them when normally they don't like them!
    Awww ... such a nice story ALA

"Come on baby, don't say maybe ... I gotta know if your sweet love is gonna save me ..." (Take it easy)

Having coffee with a friend in Sandton City today and while talking to him about eaglesonlinecentral, right on cue, Hotel California starts playing in the coffee shop...

I woke up this morning with an attitude
    looked at the headline, put me in a real bad mood

Currently being subjected to a Kenny G inspired muzak version of I Can't Tell You Why... I'm sorry for whatever I did wrong... Please make it stop...

I woke up this morning with an attitude
    looked at the headline, put me in a real bad mood

Stuck on the Border Outlawman13's Avatar

Lol Steve. That is funny

You came along and changed my life Glenn!!

The Boys of Summer was on 3FM, a national radio station in the Netherlands, couldn't control myself and started to sing along with Don (obviously he sang way better than me...)!

"When you got no life to lose. Well, there's nothin' left to gain"