Page 143 of 213 FirstFirst ... 4393133139140141142143144145146147153193 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 2130

Thread: Hearing the Eagles or solo songs unexpectedly!

Default Re: Hearing the Eagles or solo songs unexpectedly!

Sounds like they play some good music!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Happened to come across the movie Spy Game on cable tonight, and the last song during the credits is Rocky Mountain Way!

Having brunch in Big Daddy's diner today, and I get Peaceful Easy Feeling, Stevie Nicks Landslide and Stop Dragging My Heart Around one after the other, and then Hotel California as we're paying the bill! Happy Sunday indeed!

NICE!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Stuck on the Border Thirsty&Hot's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ktdids View Post
    Having brunch in Big Daddy's diner today, and I get Peaceful Easy Feeling, Stevie Nicks Landslide and Stop Dragging My Heart Around one after the other, and then Hotel California as we're paying the bill! Happy Sunday indeed!
    I used to work there! My best friend works there currently! There are a few locations, but I'm guessing since you live in Brooklyn that you went to the one near Union Square?

Anyway, yeah they have always played pretty good music. Sometimes they used to let me play my iPod
    If I can't have it all, just a taste will do...

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

Turned the stereo on today, checking that it was set to play satellite radio. LITFL came on and since that's one that's in the CD player, I double checked the settings at least three times before realizing that SiriusXM was playing the song! Gotta love the blonde moments...
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

IHeart radio is doing a tribute to Casey Karem by playing the top 40 countdown. So I decided to listen to the Top 40 countdown on IHeart Radio as I was heading home. When IHeart radio finally connected on my phone OFTN was playing. It was number 10 for the Top 100 songs of 1975. They also played a snippet of BOML for the number 1s in 1975.

I recorded some episodes of Miami Vice. I was watching an episode called a Bullet for Crockett. So as I was watching that episode, Smuggler's Blues started playing and of course they showed Glenn in that little clip. I was shocked because I didn't expect to see Glenn or hear Smuggler's Blues in this episode, but than again. They were showing different clips from past episodes in this episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirsty&Hot View Post
    I used to work there! My best friend works there currently! There are a few locations, but I'm guessing since you live in Brooklyn that you went to the one near Union Square?

Anyway, yeah they have always played pretty good music. Sometimes they used to let me play my iPod
    Yes I was in the one near Union Square! I went there for the Hilton points on my credit card originally, and the tater tots seem to have gotten a hold of me! I told my friend that the place reminded me if Silver Spurs, another Village place but now gone, but with a better atmosphere. I had good music and the tots, so it was a winner!

Stuck on the Border Tiffanny Twisted's Avatar

Now I know that when you are at the hard rock restraunts you are gonna hear eagles music but when we were in Chicago on sat nite after we were seated , HC from HFO came on the video screen. I felt like it was on just for me (lol)
    Then they played the tiny dancer clip from "almost famous" which made me think of our guys again.

Nice touch for my first visit to that HRC.